2017 BMW 330e Loaner

Sorry the car is dirty

Wow best lease I’ve ever seen congrats. I’m guessing the $110 you’re paying is just the interest.

Pics or it didnt happen! ha ha ha!

1 Like

Yeah a whole $13 over two years in deprecation

What dealer? If we have a dealer that actually applies rebates on top of advertised loaner price even a 330 with the S3K incentive becomes more attractive?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was Dave Walter BMW

Think so too, in Akron - they haven’t updated their inventory yet.

Bingo. Also posted the other 330e deal on saturday that took rebates off sale price. Took a lot of dealers to find two that don’t include rebates in sale price.

For some reason I cant get photos to post right

2 Likes

So all the prices on the site are before incentives? What was the other?

Yeah they took 6k off the Sale Price listed. I asked about a 330xi for someone else but it was already gone so not sure how up to date the website is. I did see an X3 with M sport on the site that could do well.

This has to be an all-time LH record. I mean, this is Chevy Cruze money…

Dave Walter is now BMW of Akron. They are apparently trying to dump their existing inventory at fire sale pricing. They were the only BMW dealer in 500 miles of Pgh that listed sale price before incentives that I found. Wish they all were like this.

The sales mgr said they were going to start revamping their website soon, so time will tell if they continue this practice.

I looked at that car and was considering buying it. RWD In Pittsburgh winter would be rough though. Nice job!

No this is LESS than chevy cruze money. With 10k miles its 86 per month. This is half of my cellphone bill money.

5 Likes

Wow seems to good to be true can you post your contract?

Just curious to see what exactly the deal came out to…

10 Likes

This is unfreakingbelievable.

2 Likes

LMAF when I see $13 for depreciation, wtf!?

1 Like

Great Deal. So you negotiated their 39,999 list price down to 38,xxx, got them to apply the 6K in rebates on top of that, but because the total was below residual, they had to add all these other packages back into the cost to get to the $13.07 depreciation total? [Trying to make sense of the numbers on your screenshot.]