2017 BMW 330e lease $369

Seems like if you got any sort of college degree in the past 2 years, you get another $1k off.

Does anybody know the discounts off MSRPs that are common with the 2017 330e?

I am also in the market for BMW 330e lease in So Cal.

6-month review on my car - absolutely love it. After driving it, Iā€™m convinced that internal combustion engines are over. Once you get used to the instant electric torque (and this car has a relatively weak motor) itā€™s hard to drive another car. Drove a 911 the other day and though it was certainly faster and more fun, something about it feltā€¦ old.

Definitely glad I donā€™t have the 330i. Iā€™m saving tons of money on gas because electricity is effectively free. PG&E gives you a $500 rebate check for having a plug-in. The car has a 7.6kwh battery. So if you charged it every day for 2 years youā€™re basically coming out even with PG&Eā€™s time of day electric vehicle plan, which is another benefit.

Note - you do not have to charge it. The car always keeps ~10% charge so provide electric boost whenever you need it. Very occasionally the battery will run down when you park and youā€™ll need to drive the car for a mile or two for it to automatically recharge the battery and re-enable the boost. But that happens once every couple of months for me and it resolves it automatically.

Trunk is smaller than a regular 3. The steering is too light for a BMW (lighter than a 330i), except in sport mode, which is annoying.

Remote climate control (when I remember to use it) is pretty cool. I think other BMWs have this, but donā€™t actually cool or heat the car. With the 330e it will turn on the heat/AC remotely and it actually works. Only problem is that the car needs to have >20% charge.

Other than that itā€™s like a normal 3 series. All the bad and good. Lots of options packages to choose from. Would highly recommend driver assistance at a minimum. I have the tech package too and once you get used to the HUD itā€™s hard to go back, but realistically itā€™s a nice-to-have. Agree with leasepadawan that the voice control is surprisingly good once it learns your voice. Navigation is overall very good, but its heavy traffic optimizations are mediocre to bad.

I have to say that in 18 months I think itā€™ll feel odd driving a $52k car that has no automatic cruise control or other ADAS features. Toyotas and Hondas are now standard with all sorts of tech and BMW seems to be lagging the market in this dimension.

1 Like

The frustrating thing about BMWā€™s and adaptive cruise control is that they were the first to market with that technology over ten years ago.

BMW charges so much for every little option that very few people chose to configure their cars with options that come standard on for example a grand touring Mazda.

I agree. More and more you pay for a name and only for a name. If you want a name, pay a lot for a performance model. I canā€™t figure how anyone would consider a base model 320i if they can get almost any normal car fully loaded and still save money.

just saying a grand touring Mazda, is one with all the options, its fully loaded. Adaptive cruise control is a standalone 1200 dollar option for the 3 series. (you can get it in a package as well)

2 Likes

At least in my experience there were almost no 330e models available on the lot with any sort of ADAS package. And ACC is just one of many features that are now basically standard on an Accord, Camry, etc. You either have to buy a fully-loaded car and get a ton of options you donā€™t actually want (and end up paying $60k+ for a small luxury car) or special order the car and wait months for it to arrive, which is nuts. ACC, automatic emergence braking, etc. will be standard on all almost all cars in 3-5 years - itā€™s crazy how far behind BMW is on this front.

How is it that a car with 62% residual and $5500 in rebates can lease so poorly? I have a $62k 535d that I pay $499 for after $0 drive offā€¦ and this is a $54k 330eā€¦ What am I doing wrong here? What am I missing? Are people seeing more than 10% off sticker on these before rebates?

Hi How are you? Is there a way to get a copy of your lease doc!

Thank you!

Anyone getting good leases lately on the 330e?

most of them are goneā€¦ 2018 so far is not good at all.