2017 BMW 330e lease $369

Hi optimizer, thank you very much for sharing this! Do you mind to pm me the dealership’s name and maybe the name of the staff you are communicating with? Thank you very much!

The OP indicated he used MSDs (not specifying how much unless I missed it)…so the $4,100 would include likely 7*$400 or 7*$450…MSDs are returned at the end of the lease so you should deduct that amount from the effective payment you are calculating

1 Like

That’s right - 7 MSDs which was $2800 - so that comes back to me in 24 months. The rest was tax on cap cost reduction ($380), $369 for first payment, and then a bunch for registration, license and the $80 doc fee.

Sales price is the best way to compare lease offers.

BTW - just got this from Valencia BMW/Autonation… not sure if it includes the lease credit:

Those are sweet deals if you can apply lease credit in addition. Residuals went down though so it will take some extra bargaining to get simialr payment as yours.

What are the residuals on this? 24M/10K a year?

When a rebate is advertised or made public, one can be reasonably sure that advertised prices already include the rebate.

Actually it gets you HOV in Virginia, especially if you already have grandfathered plates from another hybrid/EV of any sort, plus if you live in certain counties (like Arlington) you get an annual personal property tax discount on top of that.

Not here in Cali… Even the i8 gets more incentives than the 330e…

Got ahold of BMW downtown in Denver with 2 vehicles in stock. They dont have a clue about these cars. Didnt understand the federal tax credit and no idea on state tax credit basically told me do my own homework. Said no interest in them they arent even on the main lot since theyre RWD. Then proceeded to laugh at me when I told him the pricing in the OP. Said well thats what they do in CA sell stuff they dont make money and have the tax payers pick up the bill. Needless to say im not following up with the clowns.

Based on

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/Income67.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjhnYHPj73RAhVpr1QKHRQxBDMQFgg_MAM&usg=AFQjCNGLGvWrETqnoIgw3dNiaIZHUf_NKQ&sig2=ceTrzHVTf1wbyotMB33xZQ

The colorado state credit should be +/- $3330 additional savings.

Colorado lease incentive is 2500. The leasing agency has to register with the state to get the kickback. If they arent registered you cant take it at time of sale you have to take it when you file.

Right now working on:

MSRP 53470
Sale price 48500
State and federal rebates 5500
24 mo 12k mi
.67 residual
.0001 mf
366mo before taxes.

What is best price that people seen this for now?

Getting my folks who live in cali one

I’ve done about five of these in SoCal in the last month PM me if interested.

Just sent NYC. L…

Checkout the other thread where the poster and I had detail numbers on a base 330e lease for around $300/mo including tax. I think the difference is in the MF and a larger corporate/fleet discount.

Here are my impressions of the car after about 5 weeks:

Best performance comes from using gas and electric combined so its better to keep it always charged at work or home before a drive. You can also put it in a mode where it doesn’t use the battery at all and charge it using the gas motor while you are driving. That would work well for someone with a hwy commute and then wants max performance two blocks from the office. On pure electric, its only around 10 mi range.

The trunk is smaller than a regular 3 series. It basically holds 2 checkin sized luggage. Keep that in mind if you have things like a stroller.

The base faux leather seat kinda sucks for a luxury car. it feels like a latex glove with texture.

Techwise, love the driver assist pkg with rear view camera and parking sensor. Integration with iphone is good. voice search worked better than I expected. The control knob is also an input surface for letters and numbers to aid in search.

Get your self a chargepoint account and you can e-park like a baller at public parking lots.

Overall, no regrets at all for the cheap lease price.

The lease rebate cash has increased from $5,500 to $6,250 for 2017 330e models. Also the base money factor has increased to 0.00151 from 0.00150 for 3-series leases.

@superman200 Where did you see the increase from $5,500 to $6,250? Thanks!

I think I messed-up on my description. It may actually apply as follows: $750 lease cash for current lessees of a BMW 3-series that that lease a new BMW 3 or 4-series using BMW FS. So it is a loyalty program instead of additional cash for the 330e. Sorry.

Got it, very interesting. I can’t find any info on this through Google, maybe it is regional? Did you receive an email for this? Thank you.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s new or not but local BMW dealers are quoting tier 1 as 800+. I’m like 10 points shy so stopped looking.

What is a good dealer in the CA or AZ area. I am in NV but both of the locations are the same dealer and I am not getting a very good offer here. They are only taking 5% off before the $5500 lease credit when i see plenty of others getting 8-10% off with no issue. I am getting a RV of 62% and the MF of .00260 which I know is inflated.