2017 Audi A6 2.0 Quattro Season of Audi

Any more discounted A6’s left? Been looking for one for <$500/month including taxes

1 Like

2 Likes

Very nice much better looking than 5 series or S90

1 Like

I think it looks and feels way better than an S90. I love the 5 series body just as much.

Looks great. What was your final deal?

I posted already it’s above a few posts

Ah, sorry. Great deal!

1 Like

Looks great, but not sure about better looks than S90. To me - A6 = very nice present (seen most of it before) and S90 = great looks from a few years in the future :slight_smile:

But for the same money I’d probably take A6

Hi Jonathan,

I have an audi a4 lease ending in January. Do you how many months before I can pull ahead?

4 months depending on which model you get into

I’ll be sure to contact you in a few months then.
I’m about 20 minutes from your dealer. Looking at another a4 with sports package.

Thanks!

Great deal WK. can you give a breakdown of your drive offs? I’m in Ohio and would like to replicate the deal but I believe I have no choice but to pay all my tax upfront… is your payment inclusive of tax?

Hey Jonathan, do you have anymore vehicles that qualifies for this deal? Thanks.

Here is the latest quote for I got for a 2017 A6 Quattro service loaner with 5k miles on it. Not great.

Yes my payment was inclusive of tax.

Dealer info please???!!!

They did not allow me to share their information

Is that because you are a broker?

Hey sorry if im asking too much but would you be able to PM me your deal in writing? Local dealer will match any deal in writing and im looking to lease today.

I’m definitely not a broker :joy::joy: