2017 Alfa Giulia

Rebates are based on your region - not where the dealer is from

August sales down 18% for the guila. 910 total cars sold. 2500+ on the lots, and 2018s arriving in October.

Bring onnnnnnn the deals!

I tried to check one out again, just could sit in them, apparently the only “alfa certified sales guy” was busy. Hung around for half an hour just checking it out and the stelvio (meh). Just looking to get a legit test drive shouldn’t be this hard! Beautiful cars, beautiful interior. Still want. But under $300 a month. :slight_smile:

the 2018’s are coming in october?

Wow i’m waiting for october then!

come on alfa I expect under $400m on $45k msrp car

That’s easy already. I was offered $425 on a $47k car without any haggling. 10% off msrp and I only qualified for $3750 in rebates (added on after 10% off). I was going to push for 12-14% of which would put the payment around $350, but decided I’ll hold off till whatever the new September incentives are. The current programs end Sept 5th

I generally don’t fo FCA products in terms of brokering, leave that to @benedetto. However, my brother is very keen on getting a Alfa Giulia. How does this special add up?

That looks pretty good to me. If you qualify for the rebates its 275 and drive offs.

how did you get that number? By my math, if you take away the down payment and add it to the monthly payment of $199 (pre-tax) its around $303 per month not including tag title acquisition and dealer fees. please do correct me if im wrong here

30 bucks per 1000 so just add it to 199 a month. Plus drive offs such as tax and fees. Like i said looks good to me based on what has been posted.

Goal is 275 + drive offs with the 1k usaa and 9.25 tax

1 Like

I sincerely doubt you’re going to get into a base 41k Giulia… I can’t imagine that’s a common order.

However, FCA has really tightened the reins on the volume program … I foresee them starting to hold more profit on all units.

Surprisingly, they have a ton in that inventory. The 41590 actually affords you at lease one option, it’s not bone stock.

About 10-15 left in stock. However, once you step it up to the ti it goes up 150 a month

Goddamn I would drive there and get one today if they had the misano blue $41,690 in stock…

damnit!

Damn, wish I qualified for the USAA!

With USAA this is definitely hackable. Wish all USAA members qualified for it.

USAA?? Please tell me more!

https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bank_consumer_lending_manufacturer_discounts_main?akredirect=true

One deal I have received thus far, but like others have said I think there is still room on this.

Has anyone heard any information on the new incentives and lease programs for September? Any improvement? Thank you!!