2017 Acura MDX Base AWD - Done Deal - $509 w/tax 36/12

Yikes. No wonder people are going to Acura instead of Honda despite the looks. But, I see that as a problem. How are people supposed to have an upscale image of the brand when their cars lease out cheaper or the same as their Honda equivalents? It cheapens the brand big time.

1 Like

I got MDX 09/27/2017.

MDX SH AWD with Entertainment System (with lock bolts) - MSRP =- 53450
Selling Price = $45000
RV = $ 29397.50

Add: Roof Rails + Theft Code = $1050 + 299 =$1349

Money Factor = 0.0005
No Cap cost reduction … Drive off = First Month Payment + Reg

Lease 36K/3 YR = $522 + Tax = $563.00 Total.

Is it reasonable?

1 Like

Here’s what I worked out over email with my acura dealer -

for 2017 MDX SH AWD with Tech package

I can;t seem to get it under 500 with taxes - is that a legit target?

Link didn’t work for me…not sure what’s up there.

If you look at my deal which was for a base model and I could only get to $509/mo w tax, the tech package adds like $4k to the sticker, the residuals are less than base, etc…I would think sub-$500 is not a reasonable target.

Currently on Honcker you can get base with 7,500 miles and everything rolled into your monthly payment at $462. This is based on $47K MSRP and Brooklyn Zip code.

1 Like

Not a bad deal at all. By the time you up that to 12k miles, you’d be close to $500. But that’s not a Tech package either.

I know they had several white and blacks locally. Both are tougher sells, IMO - black because of the up keep and white in the base due to only being available in the light parchment trim (blue jean stains easily, etc).

I just got 2 week ago.

MDX SH-AWD with technology and entertainment system with roof rail for 12K/3Yr is $522 plus tax.

This. [20 char]…

How did I do
California
2017 mdx base fwd
Msrp 45025
MF .0005
Res 57%
36 month 12k
Monthly payment with tax 421
Down 915(first month/DMV)

2 Likes

pretty good for MDX…

Yeah I’m a new user but from what I’ve gathered on the MDX this is pretty good. I got a quote for a 2017 SH AWD Base 36/12k for 1000 drive off costs, and 449 per mo.

I ended up passing on the deal but probably would have taken it if I got your deal.

md: $409/month, $1999 due at signing. Split the $1999 into 36 months, it will be 465/month with 0 down

1 Like

Has anyone received any Nov pricing on MY17 MDXs?

I would think comparatively so within their class they would lease well. Looks like they have pretty good MFs even without MSD (.00028 for the term I’m looking for). I believe there is between $3000 & $3500 from Acura available for leases on the 17s. If you found a dealer that had a pretty heavy MY17 inventory they may be willing to get aggressive on pricing, or am I missing something?

Did you ever consider a CX9 instead of the MDX? Just sayin…

You know, now that you mention that, I do think I have heard that somewhere before. :roll_eyes:

If you’re looking for a “luxury” 3-row SUV, I honestly don’t think you can beat the QX60, deal wise. I looked at everything when my wife’s RX350 lease was up. We looked at the GX470, MDX, QX60, X5, GLE, GLS, F-Pace, Q5, Q7, and another RX350. In the end, we went with the QX60 because no one could come close to it in terms of bang for buck. And multiple Infiniti dealerships were very eager to negotiate. We got a base model, MSRP was right around $45k. 39/10k lease. $3500ish in MSD’s. True sign and drive (aside from MSD’s), not even first month’s payment. Monthly payment of $319 plus tax. We’ve had it a few months now and love it.

In @al74’s defense, though, we never tried the Mazda…

2 Likes

Well there you go. You are recommending a qx60 and you never looked at a cx9? There is no way you can make an educated decision then. Please go drive the cx9 and let us know about your buyers remorse.:man_facepalming:t2:

Have a great day!:eyes:

Well, in my defense, I did say “luxury” 3-row SUV…

@adlerjoshm Plus, I don’t think even a base CX9 (with a lower MSRP) can be had for what you are paying for your QX60.

Exactly. So, pay more for a 4-cyl Mazda with unheated cloth seats and no satellite radio… Sounds super luxurious.