2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

Hey Michael, I agree with the deal being a amazing at any of those prices. I am just worried they are doing something funky with the structuring of the deal. How much does that even matter? I sent you a private message with all of the numbers for my deal and the quote they provided. Was hoping one of the experts could decipher what the heck they are trying to do moving the numbers around everywhere.

Thanks! I scoured the internet to see if anyone else had come across deals like this on the car and couldn’t find anything. So we’re kind of the pioneers for this. Which is why I was so nervous about pulling the trigger since it hadn’t been done before. Let me know if you have questions. I absolutely LOVE the car.

Can you please tell me the dealer name where you got this deal.

I am getting this deal on a new 2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD with Signature Package. Please let me know if this is a good deal and if I can do any better.

• MSRP: $46270
• Selling Price:$41,700
• Rebates: $6500
• Capitalized Cost: $35,200
• 58% residual: $24,233.55
• Money factor .00035
• $271 = Lease price + dealership doc fees, acquisition fee
• $18 = State tax/month (6.85% tax)
• $289 = Total monthly cost
• $10804 = Total lease cost (includes $400 disposition)

1 Like

Where are you getting the extra 2000 in rebates from?

1 Like

Those are dealer cash certificates I am told.

1 Like

Gotcha, one of the sales guys from a dealer I’m working with told me about their VIP certificates they can use at their discretion. They won’t get anymore until June though. Seems like you are getting 2 of them which is fantastic.

1 Like

Hi esoterix, just responded to your message.

I wouldn’t worry about how the quote was structured. In this case, they capitalized the fees and then applied the rebate as a cap cost reduction at the end.

has anyone getting quotes been told by the dealer that they had to be leasing a competitive “luxury” sedan or whatever to actually get the conquest $1k?
doesn’t quite say all that on Hyundai, but its also prob missing some fine print.

scratch that…they said they changed it for 2016 but previous years it did have to a be a luxury model.

You just have to own any other brand besides a KIA or Hyundai.

hmmm… decisions decisions. im at a $47,270 msrp, $42,750 selling price, @ $392 including tax, dmv/acq fee rolled in, $855 drive off includes 1st mth pymt + tax on rebates. maybe roll in rebates to, prob bring monthly $400-405…

Post up the rest of your numbers so we can compare. It’s hard to tell what is hidden in the payment without all of the underlying numbers.

Not getting full breakdown but I gave em my numbers and they are saying it’s fine. In mine I’m using those MSRP/selling, $4500 rebates (have conquest) , est $595 acq fee, $325 DMV, tax at 8.5%. $80 doc fee

Sorry for the delay. Didn’t see your message. The dealer was Ken Garff Hyundai. Ask for Leah. She gave me the best rate of all the dealerships I spoke to. Plus she was extremely nice (there are some people who really don’t care to help you. But she sat with me for three hours while I read the paperwork line by line). Best sales experience I’ve had so far. Still can’t believe I got this good of a deal.

If you’re thinking of buying, I know they have one 2015 still on the lot that’s marked down pretty far. Otherwise, go for a lease on a 2016.

Only thing I need to do is rebadge it. Not feeling the Hyundai logo on the back.

1 Like

Thanks Kmdukez for the info. I will try them out. I went to Murdock Hyundai and they were not willing to give me a deal even close to what you got on a loaner.

Yeah, I found that both Murdock and Westland have no real desire to work out a deal. Even just by looking at their websites, they hardly list any mark downs.

I actually just went in to finalize a few details and told Leah if any of my buddies come in looking for a deal and mention my $229 lease, she better not disappoint. So the message was loud and clear - she should take care of you. Honestly, maybe even take a print out of my contact and walk in with it and see how close you can get to it.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. I bet you can get something close to mine for a non-loaner. They have 15 more 2016s on the lot. A few that are identical to mine. We can have a Genesis party! I actually ran into someone with a white one this afternoon at my local Chipotle. It was the only other Genesis I’ve seen in town.

2 Likes

I’ll try Ken Garff tomorrow and let you know.

Ken Garff price
36 months, 10k a year Lease
MSRP : $46,670.00
Dealer Discount : $4,392.00
Manufacturer Rebates : $4,500
Selling Price : $37,778
Monthly with 0 down : $422.34

Leah will keep looking for a loaner car deal like you got Kmdukez but this is the best they can do for a new car.

2 Likes

6.85% sales tax for you right? I am getting 381.61/month with those numbers with a true 0 down lease. They’ve either added extra fees or marked up your rate.

1 Like