2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

Search for inventory in cars.com. It is disappeared in the official site because it has been discontinued.

Tried in NJ/NY area, there are around 40 vehicles but $250 a month zero down is simply not achievable.

Did you try base models ? It might be too late for Oct 3rd paper work filing.

Yeah tried base models as well. You are right it’s too late for 3rd October paperwork

1 Like

When will it open up for 17 G80 deals, I was already quoted a MSRP of 36k before incentives or any counter offer on my end. What could I walk away with on this baby? It’s a RWD 3.8 Base

That is better than my $355 a month for my '15 genesis RWD with Signature package. Mine had about a 44k MSRP

Yeah now they want $470 I told them that’s 5 series money not Hyundai money.

It means something about the deal changed, they hit their number or they screwed something up.

Hyundai dealers get a $500 certificate from Hyundai for each genesis sold. They can use several of these as additional incentive to close deals. I got 9 I think used on me. If they were using these for you, but someone else got there in person first…you loose.

Yeah they gave me the whole brake down of the lease. They only offered me 1,500 lease cash. Then I had to prove to them that there is also conquest and Uber rebate. Then they just told me that’s it. That’s as low as they will go.

Moved to other thread:

Don’t know that I want a 3rd Genesis. I love the car and hate it at the same time.