2016 ACURA TLX 36/12k $199/mo $0 Down - Frontpage Deal?

Which dealer did you check with in NJ ? DCH Montclair ?

Where in PA can you please provide more details. I am in NJ looking for one.

If planning to keep the TLX for longer, then what is in your opinion best. Should we lease and buy when time is up ? Or wait to see if there will be any good offers for purchase option ? Please advise. Thanks.

for Socal/Bay Area = whats the monthly uptick to go from 12k to 15k a year?

Iā€™m also curious if a good deal can be had on a model w/ tech package.

Norm Reeves mission Viejo

Anyway you can give me your sales guys info or make an introduction?

Also would like to know if anyone has leased/gotten a quote in NJ, & whats your #s were?

Dealer in Long island is at $239/month incld edmunds + grad discount

• $1900 in Taxes, Bank Fee, 1st payment, DMV fees

That sounds like a good deal for NY.

Southern California resident here. Just pulled a trigger on a 2016 base 4-cyl. TLX. Many thanks to the LH community. Hereā€™s what I got:

36 mo at 15k miles/yr
55% residual
0 down, no upfront drive off fees
Monthly cost: $291/mo (this includes tax and ~$890 drive off fees)

I was expecting to pay $265 (which includes tax), and $890 drive off fees. But the quote they gave me essentially spread the drive-off costs across the 36-month payments.

Hey RedPanda - which dealer did you work with? sounds like a great deal.

Also curious how much more per month getting Tech would add on.

Southcoast Acura. Glendale was also willing to match. Not sure about the tech package ā€“ perhaps as a starting point, you can add the difference in MSRP between one w/ tech and one w/out.

Was there anything else you considered before the TLX?

Glendale is super close to me, will try to test drive this week.

Edmunds bonus cash offer ends today. Any idea if you can still get such a deal if you are late ? TIA

I would imagine one can still get a deal with the bonus cash accounted for if you asked.

I also think that may be the case. To answer your previous question, wasnā€™t really considering anything else.

Any chance of extension of the Edmunds bonus cash

Still showing up on edmunds with date of the 6thā€¦not sure

I just got an email from the internet sales team that the $1750 edmunds is already expired. :frowning:.

@skyline31518 Is it the ACURA internet sales team or the Edmunds sales team. Eventually is it the ACURA which gives the deals $1750 or was it edmunds which gave the dealer $1750? If Acura is giving the dealer cash, then probably these will pop up again in a few weeks, I guess

It was the Acura dealershipā€™s internet saleā€™s team. Said they wonā€™t honor the 1750 anymore since itā€™s already expired. Hopefully they will come out with a new coupon soon.

1 Like