2016 ACURA TLX 36/12k $199/mo $0 Down - Frontpage Deal?

pick your car, choose the car tier (base, tech, v6 tech, etc…) then goto incentives and scroll down for lease cash. bonus cash is on edmunds.

Thank you. finally saw it

With $500 lease cash and $750 Acura Financial Special but excluding the Edmunds discount since we verify it before we apply. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

2016 Acura TLX 2.4 Base. 24 Months Drive off $900 10k miles. Monthly at around $261
2016 Acura TLX 2.4 Base. 36 Months Drive off $900 10k miles. Monthly at around $328

Quotes I just got. Anyone know how to figure out how much it would be with the $1750 cert?
And can I put any other rebate/certificate on top?

Try using the leasehackr calculator to figure it out. I don’t think the $750 AFS works with the $1750 Cert because the cert comes from AFS thorugh Edmunds but it’s worth a shot. Obviously the 24 months looks a lot better and you get a new car faster !

First post here…

So i have a 98 C230 with 218k miles…it’s very tired. I need some help here. I live in Sacramento, CA. I was able to get the edmunds 1750 cert. I went to costcoauto for the 500, but couldn’t figure it out much. Can someone hold my hand through this lol. My newborn will thank you(sympathy points?)

Do edmunds 1750 and Costco 1500 lease cash stack
Also do they stack with new grad and loyalty bonus?
Also does anyone have residuals on 24month 10k miles

Interesting…24 months better than 36. Residual for 24 is only 6% better than 36 months. I believe the 24 months monthly payment should be more than 36 months option.

No luck with Acura of Libertyville. They are saying they’ll offer the same deal. However the monthly payment comes $80 more…Waiting for Arlington Acura response.

Costcoauto is just informational at this point. All you need is the $1750 cert you already have and follow the lead of the OP (original post). The $1500 lease cash and $500 bonus cash is already included in the purchase price. Only 2 things you need are the $1750 cert and $500 graduate cash (if you qualify.

@Jalimtoka $1750 cert and graduate cash stack. Loyalty does not, and the $1750 is better. The $1500 lease cash and $500 come from the dealer and you never see them since they are included in the purchase price so yes those stack in a sense also. Someone said 24 mo residual is 6% more.

dealers have FOLP (fear of low payments). keep trying; don’t hit them with the low payment in the first convo you will scare them away and act as though the certificate is a down payment (it technically is stated as such).

Residual for 24 month is 63%. I’ve been a lurker of this site for a while, but trying to jump in on this deal tomorrow. Found a dealer that said they could match or do better (with Costco discount) assuming I have the Edmunds coupon. I got my fingers crossed, but am expecting some surprises to arise.

wouldn’t you just take 1750 and divide by 24 ? and it should lower yopur payment by at least that cause of the finance charges ?

No it acts as a Cap Cost Reduction, similar to a downpayment. You’re best bet is to use the leasehackr calculator and enter the figures from the original post.

Here is the offer I rec’d from a NJ dealer… I sent them the numbers mentioned above by senwia.

2016 Acura TLX 2.4
MSRP: $32,615.00
Selling Price All-Inclusive: $25,788 (includes Edmunds coupon $1750, including destination fees
&Add-ons.Including $1500 lease cash and $500 bonus cash.
Aquisition fee: $595 Rolled in
Money Due at signing: $1,012.68 (includes 1st month payment, Doc fee in NJ is $379 and DMV is $300)
Money Factor: .0007
Residual Value: $18,601.95
36 Months
12,000 miles/year
$270.51/month

$0 down, same term/info $300/month

Does this sound right?

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing, folks! I’ll make this a front page deal this weekend.

As for this particular deal, it looks excellent. $300/month including all taxes with true $0 drive-off is amazing for a 12K mi/year lease of a $33K luxury car!

Iam in nj. What dealership and who did you work with? Thanks

Their sale price is $500 lower than the OP, but it is including the $1750 edmunds certificate. The OP was able to get the total capitalized cost down to $24633 including all rebates. It’s around a $75/mo difference.

I just noticed that too. Still room to move down on pricing.

Working with Jaseli Ramos at Aura in Turnersville Auto Mall. I am still trying to get lower monthly payment. My offer $235/month with $235 due at signing and she said they can’t do it. I will wait till the end of month.

Did you try elite Acura in maple shade