2016 ACURA TLX 36/12k $199/mo $0 Down - Frontpage Deal?

@acarney The residual changes with the AWD, v6 and advanced options. Anyone know what those are please chime in but I think the Base has the best residual. You can plug the numbers into the leasehackr calculator to figure it out but I believe going to 24 months goes up by $10 and going down to 10k miles goes down by $20. But dont quote me on that. @Ankit_Kuchhal woodfield acura has some numbers on those but no $1750 edmunds cert which really make this deal sweet !

Ya, I was hoping the AWD package was an option on the base with the smaller engine and without the advanced packages. Iā€™m just in Washington state where we do get some ice and snow on the road in the winter, I could probably deal with a FWD, but good snow tires (without studs) and AWD means I never worry at all right now in my 2002 Audi A6.

@acarney I actually had a 15 TLX base fwd and drove it in the snow for months; it worked out fine. AWD is always better but it will go up a bit Iā€™m sure. Hope the numbers and certificate will help you get the best deal.

Do you what the numbers would be on the ilx? it looks like the rebate is good for it as well.

@senwia is there any other Chicago dealer matched this deal? The listed dealers donā€™t have the color Iā€™m looking for. Please let me know

Also located in Chicago so can go to to the Paletine Dealer.

@senwia, i am new to leasing, can you please tell me where can I find the offer for $1500 lease cash ?
I was able to find the $500 lease cash offer, but not the $1500 ? Thx.

I donā€™t have the ILX numbers but woodfield Acura has some deals posted that can give you an idea.

Costcoauto.com has the dealer cash as an incentive, great resource.

Woodfield and McGrath may match but itā€™s gonna take some work. These dealers listed can always swap for the color you want.

How does it work for maintenance? Do we need to get services done ourselves or will dealer do all services?
Also, does this include gap insurance?
Sorry, I am new to lease.

Check out the manufacturer site to see if they include maintenance. If not you can buy a plan but its not recommended, it automatically includes gap insurance.

Read the post.

Go to edmunds and look at the incentives for the BMW 5 series and a window might pop up with the $1500 offer.

Just noticed on Edmunds something about $2k in dealer cash being offered now along with the $500 lease cash

I show $750 lease cash
And $2k dealer cash on the base 2016 ilx

1 Like

1500 on base and 2000 on tech with additional 500 on bothā€¦total 2k for base and 2.5K on tech

Good point ! I wonder if anyone has been able to get a better lease rate on a more expensive car ?

Can you please send me a link where you can find $2000 lease cash on Edmund?

1 Like

lease cash is available on costcoauto.com, bonus cash available on edmunds and certificate available on edmunds.

How do I access the lease cash and bonus cash. I am on costco auto and cant see anything. Thanks