‘20 Escalade deal check

Hi guys,
Can you check this deal for me please. I have been searching for escalade for quite some time now and this is as close as I could get to my budget. I contacted about 25 + dealers around the country and with the same parameters, lowest payment I was able to get was around 900 bucks per month.
I did find this dealer and initially they quote me 698/ month including taxes but then they texted me back stating they calculated incorrect amount of taxes in my area. They calculated 6% vs 9%. That is why payment went up from 698 to 747.54???
In any case this is the very best what I could get after intense 5 months search. This dealer will not budge a penny more.
Your output is greatly appreciated.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $88495
Monthly Payment: $747.54
Drive-Off Amount: $3000.00
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10
MF:.00020
Residual:52
Incentives:5000
Region: NE
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

The new Yukon is out and the new Escalade is coming in a few months. Time is on your side. Considering how much better the new Yukon is than the previous year I’m guessing no one is going to want a 2020 Escalade. To actually answer your question you need a larger pre incentive discount.

1 Like

In all sincerity if you contacted 25 dealers around the country over 5 months and this was the lowest…

If that’s the case you have more of an analysis than any of us.

What’s holding you back from taking the deal if this is the lowest of 25 across various regions over a 5 month span?

6 Likes

Just wanted to get an expertise of pros.

Based on your history I think you are the pro…

8 Likes

No one out there is giving any more pre-incentive. No matter how much I tried. The only thing I can do is just to wait till end of the year and take a chance with whatever inventory still available at that time

Hehe. Thank you Bostoncarconcierge.
Just using your tactics and tips guys in real world

Basically what I’m saying. If you are willing to risk it a little I would wait. If you are in love with the car then take the deal. Did you check the other trims to make sure they don’t have larger incentives?

Yes I did. Incentives are pretty much the same. It’s MF and RV are different from dealer to dealer. No one wants to discount these more than 10 off.

RV is set by GM financial and does not change based on dealer. You should know what the base MF is and make sure you’re getting it (unless they offer you a large discount at the same time)

Also have you run the numbers on a Yukon Denali? It’s going to be better equipped than a base Escalade.

Escalade is pretty loaded and be honest with you even though it’s the same car as Yukon, escalade looks nicer ( in my opinion).
IM

Gotta get the massaging seats on the escalade, and those running boards drive me nuts when we rented one last year.

Great suv, wish they had a bit more room in the 3rd row, looks a lot more muscular than the navigator.

Solid deal tho, 25 dealers is a lot to talk to.

1 Like

2021 model year blows the 2020 out of the water. Worth every penny more.

I test drove a 2020 Escalade and Yukon and Tahoe. Crappy IMO.

Leasing the outgoing body right before the new one comes in always an interesting dilemma in my opinion. I bet if you go test drive the new one, your mind will play tricks on you to shell out hundreds more. :slight_smile:

Exactly it has to be so much cheaper to even consider the out going model. It’s a full refresh and now has an independent rear suspension, better technology, 6 inches longer… . I just picked up the 2021 Yukon and it is significantly better. The Escalade will be as well.

I can not agree with you guys more, however we are talking about larger monthly payments by substantial amounts. I can not remember last time GM, Cadillac or Chevy had any decent lease programs for these behemoths. Their RV is horrible. If you are talking about purchasing one, then yes, there are quite a few incentives to buy but not too lease.

That was my point . Although you will want the new one, excitement will die in a month or two but extra money you are paying will stay.

True if you are comparing the 2020 Escalade to the 2021. I guess why not lease a 2021 Yukon or Expedition for not much more that your posted payment. They are both going to give you a lot more for your money. Anyways if you’re set on the Escalade then find out when lease support ends and make the dealers sweat a little. Did you check to see if you qualify for supplier?

Yes, this dealer somehow is getting me GM supplier.