‘20 Escalade deal check

Is this for an ESV premium lux? If so, this is an excellent deal.

I would sign this deal as is, like @Bostoncarconcierge said, you’ve been shopping Escalades a while and if these are the numbers you’re at after 5 months of grinding - it’s unlikely to get much better.

With that said, even with a new model on the horizon, a 750 dollar payment on a almost 90k Escalade is pretty nice.

Short version/ luxury/ with upgraded 12 spoke wheels and rear entertainment system.
Thank you. Based on what I have seen, it looks like a good deal. Dilemma that I have is ether take it now or take a chance and wait till the end of the year and hopefully get slightly better discount?

Thank you.

They came back and recalculated monthly payment, because taxes were a little to high for our area. So bottom line is $3,000 total out of pocket and $691/ month.

Will do. Thank you for everyone’ s help.

I actually ended up purchasing a new 2020 premium luxury. MSRP was $93K. It had ~8K in factory upgraded including brembo brakes, PPF, etc. Ended up getting roughly 18% off MSRP. To each their own I guess. I love the exterior of the 2020 better than the 2021 but the interior of the 2021 looks much nicer of course. And you won’t be getting much of any discounts on the redesign. Any ways, good luck in the search.

Thank you very much.