$2,500 Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Bonus Offer

I don’t have this pop up. Can you guys share the exact jeep link you’re using to try and get it to pop up?

I built a Wagoneer and it popped up when I scrolled down, but it isn’t valid on the Serues 1, which I was building.

1 Like

Tried that and it gave me the $1,500 bonus cash pop up. Closed out chrome and went in with Microsoft Edge and got the $2,500 bonus cash pop up. LOL!

2 Likes

I just reached out to a local dealer here and they offered $5,000 off MSRP plus all incentives on a $74k Wagoneer II series as well as $5,500 more than my out the door price for the Yukon I bought a couple of months ago. They must really be desperate to move the Wagoneer.

That’s just under 7% off MSRP. Not bad. Are you going to try and aim for 10% off pre-rebates? It will be interesting to see whether the dealer will agree to that offer.

Btw, what other incentives can you stack to the deal apart from the bonus cash?

I’ve seen 0.9% APR offered if you finance for 60 months.

1 Like

It’s a total of $9,000 in rebaretes.

$3,000 Conquest Bonus Cash
$1,500 Wagoneer Conquest Bonus Cash
$2,000 Over 60 days in inventory Bonus Cash
$2,500 Bonus Cash Allowance from the Jeep website

Will I try to get them closer to 10% off msrp? I just wanted to see where they were at. I’ve only had my Yukon 2 months and have to keep it for at least 6 months as part of the deal I got with the dealership I got it from so i’m going to honor my word on that.

But…6.7% off msrp and them offering $2,500 more than Carmax for a trade is pretty dang good in my opinion.

1 Like

I had to dig on their website to find those incentives.

I am not seeing this offer. Might be regional.

I also got the $2,500 pop up. Offer is good till 01/03/2023.

EDIT: The bonus cash certificate that is emailed to you has an expiration date. It states I have till 6/19 (2 months from now) to use it.

Yup, the $1,500 is for the southeast region. So basically i’d get the $74,000 Wagoneer Series II 4x4 for $60,000 and they’d pay me $5,500 more for my Yukon than what I paid for it out the door (including taxes and fees) for it brand new 2 months ago.

If these deals are still in place in August I may have to jump on it although i’d rather have a Wagoneer L but we’ll just have to see.

I hear you. Probably not going to be pulling the trigger on this anytime soon for a few reasons:

1. My wife loves her financed Pacifica - It is nearly paid off.
  2. The Wagoneer won’t fit in our garage. It will suck parking it in the driveway during the winter in the NorthEast.
  3. I hate paying MA exercise tax every year.

However, I will keep watching pricing and discounts on these over the next year.

I thought this as well, though I would take measurements to confirm (if the GW becomes a real possibility). I know the TRX sure took up some space in the garage.

What’s the MMR on series II?

The $2500 directly showed up for me too. that is a crazy deal. if you can get 15000 off on a 75000 build.

How did you come up with that number? Are you including all applicable incentives?
Even if that was the case, it might make more financial sense to purchase rather than lease (in this current market).

should I use a balloon loan for purchase? I think some dealer can offer invoice price at this point!

Chrysler Capital is offering 2.9% for 72 months along with all those rebates. Not gonna beat that with any bank.

Also…invoice on a $75k Wagoneer is only like $2,500 off. If I was able to get $5k via text without trying very hard then you should at the very least aim for that.

I am no expert on this type of loan. A search on this forum might yield better info.

you got 9k rebate + 5k off without even trying hard?

Well…the 9k rebate you get automatically…as long as you know they’re there. A $5k (6.7%) discount on a vehicle which in many cases has been sitting on the lot for 2-3-4 months isn’t all that hard either. I guarantee you that if you offer your local Jeep dealership $5k off sticker plus all rebates on a Wagoneer they’ll jump on it.

basically 900 per month for 6 years

It does not mean everyone will qualify for these same rebates. See below.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:- Just wanted to point that out.

1 Like