Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

Got a new 4xe for $550 a month! $74k car. ***

**well I gave them $13000 trade equity down
**well ok so it was only $65k but it was really $74k because they included a $9000 blessing warranty package

5 Likes

My new Tesla plaid just got delivered - I think something is wrong…

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if that actually got past Tesla quality control

1 Like

4 Likes

Was it a Nissan Titan :joy:

Turns out to be $9,000 in total rebates

Huh? I don’t follow.

I ate at Flame Broiler for lunch and guess what was on the side of the bowl?

12 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2: - Fyi 10 char

4 Likes

We stumbled across two Porsche Taycan Turbo S and were wondering what kind of people would get two identical cars…until we walked back to our identical Bolts. :crazy_face:

Not really a meme… just for fun. We still have a long way to go…

25 Likes

10 Likes

I’m puzzled also by Phantom footprints at $600. What is that? Never heard of it😳

1 Like

Just a vin etch upsell :person_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s a sticker with the VIN on the door jamb. Already comes with one from the factory LoL

3 Likes

Ah. They found a way to charge more for vin etch😂 everyone know by know to be on the look out for it so let’s rename and charge more. It is not a used car but a pre-owed😂

1 Like

And the factory puts their stickers in places a thief cant see normally

The one on the left is not a Turbo S. It is missing the carbon ceramic brakes and has the surface coated brakes. Probably a 4S or Turbo with the exterior package in high gloss black. .

3 Likes

The best part is the *after the 28K dealer markups listing an entire new list of additional fee adders.

Phantom Footprints… I joked months ago about bored sales managers coming up with new add-on names and fees. That one looks like a winner.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I still cannot believe that someone was seriously considering that. :eyes:

2 Likes