1lT manual lease

I got an offer from a dealer on a manual 1LT 2021 for 505 including tax
4000 DAS(
1200 - drive off and 2800 down)

MSRP - 33,500

39/10K

What do you all think about this deal ?

How does it compare to the target deal thar you put together after following the instructions in the other thread asking about the quality of a deal?

It is more than what the calculator shows, that’s how crazy the market is or I don’t know if I am missing something in the input

Post your calculator and the deal inputs

This is a 1LT Camaro?

For those who arent aware 1LT and LT1 are not the same thing.

1 Like

Yeah couldn’t find any LT1’s so decided to start looking for 1LT

Whatever you do, dont sign that deal.

7 Likes

Got it. I will wait for a better deal then. Thanks spockvr6!!

Do you have a lease from another brand in your household and do you have access to supplier code?

No I do not have any. I own a motorcycle and that’s it. My employer does not qualify for the supplier discount.

You could order a scat pack from Hellcat Jesus for same price.

Some questions are answerable without a lease calculator. Does spending $23600 to lease a $33500 car for 39mo seem reasonable? You would be paying 70% of the car’s value for 20% of its useful life.

2 Likes

Why are you not looking at the LT1 instead? Is that what you wanted and are going after the wrong vehicle?

If you want to lease a V8 camaro, why would you even get quotes for a V6?

It’s a crazy market man. Can’t find any good deals

Even if you find an LT1 for Msrp (41-42k) you will be at $520~ per month including tax and registration.

1 Like

Wait it out. Camaro supply is improving. My dealer just dropped all markups and is selling every Camaro at sticker.

Then I will keep using my rental until things get better

I should have said keep shopping, but be patient. I’ve seen others post here they too are finding LT1s at sticker.

1 Like

$33.5k camaro
$4k DAS
$505/mo

YOU, young man, need to do A LOT more reading on this site before you even talk to another dealer. Questioning if this is a good deal is one of the craziest questions I have read in a while.

1 Like