‘18 Ford F-150 XLT ($51k)-About to walk in and sign, thoughts?

Been researching for a few months, and think I finally nailed down a deal I’m comfortable with. And is around $125 cheaper compared the best deal I could grind away last month. About to walk in and sign, curious what you all think?

‘18 F150 XLT Crew, 4x4 (Nav, Sync, ecoboost, tow,302A Package)
$51,000 MSRP
$44,500 After Dealer Discounts
-$40,950 After Rebates ($3550)

24/10.5
Res.-66%
MF.- .25% (.00010)

Drive-Offs- $1607 (1st, TTL)
23 Payments-$369.96

36 months would have saved $30, for a payment of $339.89. But I like the fact I can get into a newer truck earlier, so it was worth that extra cost to me. Plus I can maybe get by without buying tires with the 24 months. Also tossed in a oil change.

6 Likes

Looks good to me.
Post pics in the Trophy Garage, enjoy!

Very good deal. I have been following the trends of all trucks, not just fords, and i would feel good if I walked away with this deal.

Congrats

Which state is this?

MN, If it was California or New Jersey the payment would probably be 50 bucks a month. LOL.

Here are the rebates I qualified for in our zone. The certificate I didn’t even know about, the dealer actually offered that at the end for an extra $10 month off. I also thought the Residual was 65%, they corrected me it was 66%.

Bonus Customer Lease Cash (Program #13200)- $750
"Ecoboost" Bonus Cash (Program #13162)- $300
RCL Customer Cash (Program #50434)- $500
Bonus Customer Cash (Program #13158)- $1500
Ford Certificate -$250

can you specify your build some more. Have a friend thats looking at fords and he’d probably jump at something like this. (for example, 2.7eco or 3.5?)

It’s the 2.7 (only way to get the eco rebate). Other add-ons- 302A package, Nav, Trailer Tow Package, and Ford Sync. Free Block Heater. Ford gives you a discount for both the Nav and 302A package. Truck is lightning blue, with grey interior. I believe the total for all the add-ons was around $8000.

Oh what! I’m in NorCAL, not have seen such good deals for trucks…
Let me do some research, thanks!
(I’ve been looking for safe SUVs like XC90, but seems trucks also work!)

Does your dealer want another deal? Have been searching for an 18’ dealer thats honest about buyrate for 3 days non stop.

3.5 is also ecoboost which is why I asked. Also when I build your truck I only get a msrp of 48410 Don’t know ow what I’m missing. When your all done can you reach out to me with the dealer name and the window sticker. My friend would be thrilled with a deal similar to this and we are close in WI

Ford is really pushing the 2.7s to phase out the N/A v6 hence the rebate, the 3.5 is a 3k option from the base version vs the 2.7 being a 1k option, also the 3.5 is the top dog for the f150, people are easily willing to shell out for it just because of its towing numbers compared to the other two engines ( dont think the 3.3 v6 gets much done in towing at all so disregard it) so in all likelihood you won’t get any rebate for the 3.5.

Correct, the 3.5 does not get nearly the support the 2.7 does. It would have been a pretty significant jump to get into the 3.5 (I tried). Towing goes from around 8000lbs to 10-11,000lbs depending how equipped. 2.7 is really the sweet spot, at least this month. Surprisingly peppy for such a big vehicle, and gas mileage rating reading a few forums seems almost unbelievable on the highway (27-29) if pacing yourself. Also, Simply the best dealer experience I’ve ever had, honest down to every last dollar, and added a Ford Certificate that I didn’t ask for, or even know about. This is the second time they’ve done that on a lease for us, even corrected me on a higher residual value compared to what I got from edmunds, and added a ford certificate that I didn’t ask. Rare these days. Can’t tell you how much time I wasted researching and grinding numbers the last few months trying to get into a half ton at a decent rate. Signed all the paper work tonight, I had a choice of either taking it home, or picking it up tomorrow. It was getting late, and the truck bed was full of snow, so they said they will pull in to the bay let it all melt and give it a full detail tomorrow. And added a few hundred miles to the lease for the trouble. I’ll chat with my sales gal if it’s OK to give out her information tommarow, she’s pretty rock solid, so if anyone is in the area I’m sure this deal can be replicated. Minus that $250 certificate maybe, they only had a few of those, Which would add $8-10 per month. Which I hadn’t counted on anyway.

1 Like

What area are you in if you don’t mind? It’ll help narrow if shipping is possible haha

Rite between middle, and nowhere. Ottertail County in MN, Usually very difficult to get any lease deals around here. Smaller family owned dealership, but they really are in tune to what’s going on in these deal sites, and really try and compete. Wouldn’t be surprised at all, if they have already read this thread.

Haha so Ohio is definitely a long shot. Regardless, congrats on finding an honest dealer for sure.

Wow, seems like a great deal. I have been shopping around for a truck and looked at F150s last month. Hadn’t been able to get close to those numbers. Looks great!

Assume you are using this as a car and not a truck correct?

1 Like

He** no, going to the RV show next weekend, going to pick up a travel trailer in the 22’ , 5500lbs range, and tow the crap out of it. Go on some adventures. Not cleaned up yet, but here’s a photo.

4 Likes

Enjoy the new truck. For others in the search, I didn’t see mention of this offer for farm bureau members. Not all state farm bureau programs participate. The links I posted are for Georgia, but you can look-up your own.
http://www.fordfarmbureauadvantage.com $500
http://www.lincolnfarmbureauadvantage.com $750

1 Like