'18 Accord Touring 1.5 - 259/mo, 995 drive off - thoughts?

Congrats. Post it on trophy garage. What color is that Brown ?

Congrats dude. I ended up financing mine($30.2k OTD).

1 Like

Nice buy hack. What is the msrp?

What dealer please

It clearly says it on the front license plate. No need to ask

3 Likes

MSRP: $34,690

Deal includes $1500 Flex Cash (If you finance with Honda)
Dealer is DCH Honda of Nanuet

1 Like

Glad it all worked out.

I drive the accord and honda accord and then the honda clarity. Better mpg, a bit more room, but this clarity has so much discount thrown at it that she’s over $100 less a month on a lease. And in state with electric rebate, it’s like $150/month. Look up thread on Clarity,

1 Like

Best deal I’ve seen on an Accord yet. Congrats!

Reading is so 80s. Get with it! Lol

2 Likes

Is it possible to post your numbers breakdown? What was the interest rate from Honda?

I wish I could tell my professors that :joy: then again I haven’t read any of my assigned readings since freshman year

1 Like

Forgot to mention that I was able to apply recent grad rebate($500) thanks to my wife. But again the flex cash($1500)would be available to anyone so as long they finance through Honda.

MSRP: $34,690 + $110 (wheel locks)
Sale Price: $29,875
Doc Fees: $75 (NY is much cheaper than NJ)
NJ Sales tax: 6.625%

Vehicle total: $31,934
DMV/tire/ny smog: $187.50 (I tranferred plates, new plates would’ve been additional $301)

Total Sale: $32121

Down Pmt: $10,000
Flex Cash: $1,500
recent grad: $500

Amount financed: $20,121
term: 60 mo
interest: 2.9%
Pmt: $361

The wife loves the car. Happy wife, happy life.

Sick deal man, the new Accords are looking good. I wish they leased better but you did the best I have seen so far…

I do see a lot of inventory on the lots. Dealers may have to discount heavy before the 2019s get here

Also this was a advertisement— wonder how much lower a experienced hacker could get

On a side note — the Accord has a great interior. I also checked out the 2019 Santa Fe which was impressive and the RDX which in the A-Spec trim is one sexy car

I think they will start to lease a lot better, especially the 1.5t Touring as there is an excess in inventory and the time of year.

Last month when I initially set out to pick up an Accord, I wanted to lease it, but the quotes I fielded were mostly low 4’s. They have since come down quite a bit, as explained by the Sales Manager at Honda of Nanuet. He even said the 1.5t Touring is currently cheaper to lease than the EX. I guess the OP’s deal is further proof of this.

Reached out to some dealers in Illinois. Best deal I got was a dealer willing to give the selling price of $29,000; so compared to the OP’s deal, it would be $2500 DAS and $259 monthly