'18 Accord Touring 1.5 - 259/mo, 995 drive off - thoughts?

I agree - this is a nice deal - take it… Good luck!

In fact, if you want it, I’d give them a deposit by phone to hold it. Make sure you take the screen printout with you.

I am pretty pleased that this post breaks the paradigm that Hondas do not lease well. Great job finding this deal OP and yes sometimes dealer will honor their ads Mind Blown :smile:

1 Like

They will still get you to buy warranty/wear and tear etc in Finance just be strong

1 Like

Isnt the customer cash $1000 not $1500? Good deal imho.

Holy crap. Sign this immediately if it truly is a 1.5T Touring. You are getting over 20% off a brand new Accord. I am speechless. Do a thorough PDI and make sure this thing wasn’t n an accident on a test drive or something.

This falls into the “too good to be true” category…which I have been proven wrong about before!

I know they do from my own experience. Its all a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Maybe accord will be my next ride if i can get a deal like this.

1 Like

I am replying to myself. I was wrong, this isn’t such a unicorn price.

Look at some of the recent prices paid for 1.5T Touring: https://www.driveaccord.net/forums/6635787-post213.html

$27,655

So i guess they’re really trying to clear these out, especially since this trim level is dead for 2019. I think fellow hackr’s who want an Accord should call their local dealers nooooooow. The residuals and MF will never be anything special and we’ll probably never see big lease cash, but at 20% off MSRP can’t go wrong buying or leasing.

What are you waiting for, put a deposit and drive there now. This probably wont happen again.

#waiting for the first #canyoupmmedealerinfo :joy:
Congrats OP. Great deal.

5 Likes

How are they doing 20% off, plus a $1500 rebate. Seems too good to be true, better hurry up and sign.

:joy:

I already know the dealer without even asking. Lets wait for OP to close the deal. Dont want to jinx it. I hope this will start a trend where you just dont pay what the dealer wants because its a honda.

Nice deal. Cant even get a 20% off in a GM these days.

1 Like

Here is the special near me

Your special sucks! Compared to the OPs :joy::joy::joy:

Thats peobably bait and switch. I am sure dealer will change that to $9k down.

Naa i doubt it will be $9k still
Remember they already caught a sacrificial lamb for that one frw months back. Im sure they must have lowered to 8 or 7k now :joy:

1 Like

Wow good deal OP.

I want to thank all of you for the advice and feedback. I visited the dealer last night and had a pain free experience, and signed at the terms exactly as described above. The car had 84 miles, so it had seen some test drives, but I’m not concerned about that. Very happy with the car so far. I look forward to doing it again in 3 years :smile:

12 Likes

Congrats on the best deal I’ve seen so far on that car. Looks great in that color. Enjoy!

Congrats! Heck of a lot of car for the money! In 3 years you may even have a boat load of equity if sedan sales stabilize.