'18 Accord Touring 1.5 - 259/mo, 995 drive off - thoughts?

Wow good deal OP.

I want to thank all of you for the advice and feedback. I visited the dealer last night and had a pain free experience, and signed at the terms exactly as described above. The car had 84 miles, so it had seen some test drives, but I’m not concerned about that. Very happy with the car so far. I look forward to doing it again in 3 years :smile:

12 Likes

Congrats on the best deal I’ve seen so far on that car. Looks great in that color. Enjoy!

Congrats! Heck of a lot of car for the money! In 3 years you may even have a boat load of equity if sedan sales stabilize.

Congrats. Post it on trophy garage. What color is that Brown ?

Congrats dude. I ended up financing mine($30.2k OTD).

1 Like

Nice buy hack. What is the msrp?

What dealer please

It clearly says it on the front license plate. No need to ask

3 Likes

MSRP: $34,690

Deal includes $1500 Flex Cash (If you finance with Honda)
Dealer is DCH Honda of Nanuet

1 Like

Glad it all worked out.

I drive the accord and honda accord and then the honda clarity. Better mpg, a bit more room, but this clarity has so much discount thrown at it that she’s over $100 less a month on a lease. And in state with electric rebate, it’s like $150/month. Look up thread on Clarity,

1 Like

Best deal I’ve seen on an Accord yet. Congrats!

Reading is so 80s. Get with it! Lol

2 Likes

Is it possible to post your numbers breakdown? What was the interest rate from Honda?

I wish I could tell my professors that :joy: then again I haven’t read any of my assigned readings since freshman year

1 Like

Forgot to mention that I was able to apply recent grad rebate($500) thanks to my wife. But again the flex cash($1500)would be available to anyone so as long they finance through Honda.

MSRP: $34,690 + $110 (wheel locks)
Sale Price: $29,875
Doc Fees: $75 (NY is much cheaper than NJ)
NJ Sales tax: 6.625%

Vehicle total: $31,934
DMV/tire/ny smog: $187.50 (I tranferred plates, new plates would’ve been additional $301)

Total Sale: $32121

Down Pmt: $10,000
Flex Cash: $1,500
recent grad: $500

Amount financed: $20,121
term: 60 mo
interest: 2.9%
Pmt: $361

The wife loves the car. Happy wife, happy life.

Sick deal man, the new Accords are looking good. I wish they leased better but you did the best I have seen so far…

I do see a lot of inventory on the lots. Dealers may have to discount heavy before the 2019s get here

Also this was a advertisement— wonder how much lower a experienced hacker could get

On a side note — the Accord has a great interior. I also checked out the 2019 Santa Fe which was impressive and the RDX which in the A-Spec trim is one sexy car

I think they will start to lease a lot better, especially the 1.5t Touring as there is an excess in inventory and the time of year.

Last month when I initially set out to pick up an Accord, I wanted to lease it, but the quotes I fielded were mostly low 4’s. They have since come down quite a bit, as explained by the Sales Manager at Honda of Nanuet. He even said the 1.5t Touring is currently cheaper to lease than the EX. I guess the OP’s deal is further proof of this.