17' BMW 550i Gran Turismo Lease Transfer $424.95 - 22/mo *pending*

Man i wish you were closer. I would take this off your hands tomorrow.

Sent you a PM

I would fly out and drive it back !

I would consider if i had time away to do it. Great deal on a great car.

425 for a 550GT, it is insane.
North Ohio.(I’m in Detroit… so not so far away)

Almost perfect for me… I just can’t have it at this point.
Also, not enough miles.

Do you mind PM and share your experience how you got this deal?

1 Like

My wife has 6 months to go on her '16 X3 lease. If we were closer to end of lease I’d be on my way to NE Ohio to pick this up.
Wish we were ready.

You should have a pm with some questions on the transfer, let me know if it didn’t come through.

Anyone know how much it costs to get this to CA, smogged and registered? My wife’s GT lease is coming up and she loves that thing. Know there are stricter smog restrictions in CA but what would be the actual cost breakdown for getting the car here and set up to drive?

I’d guess the cost to transport would be right around $1200 bucks or so; Open vs Closed transport.

I don’t see why you would need to smog this car.

$425 a month for a 550i… it’s crazy price! I’m paying $425 for my 2015 X1 sDrive28i … and not even fully loaded… that’s before I know this site(leasehackr).
I wish you were closer, I would gladly to pick it up from you, even though I still have 6 month to go.
Just checked, around 2,500 miles from your location to San Francisco… ya… too far …
btw love that you don’t have the front license plate!
but this car should be gone within no time!

I was told that because CA has higher emission standards that transporting could get complicated… but this deal is so good…

@NateBeasle does the car have lease end protection? is it smoker-free?

BMW should be 50 state legal.

I’m pretty sure it’s required when you bring in a car from out of state. I had to do it with both of mine.

@dukez was it the same price as a regular smog check? were there other things you had to do for CA law?

Nate,

That monthly payment you list - 425/mo - is that tax inclusive?

Replying to pm’s in the order I receive them so give me a bit of time.

Yeah it’s with OH tax incl.

Yep, same ole thing. Cost like $60 and had to mail to the dealership. Also had to get a Vehicle Inspection done at the DMV which is a PITA since California DMVs are a nightmare to get in and out of. Also had to mail that to the dealer.

1 Like

How much did you put down?

Just about dozen posts up and you’d see it