$15k Off Ioniq 5 Lease Thru 1/31/2024

I don’t know if it is allowed for me to post a dealer information here.
It’s in Carlsbad CA. If you search Hyundai inventory using Carlsbad zip code, you can find them.

A FL broker here has very similar numbers posted.

1 Like

There is no rule against not posting dealer info. Feel free to share.

There is no rule but just common sense, and what you’ve posted is enough for those who really want to find the dealership. Gotta do some work instead of being fed the info:)

1 Like

The deal was 400/month 36/10 with 0 down SEL RWD in December.
But I decided against SEL since they can’t do lease on 23 and 24 had dropped some good features. For my needs, I decided on Niro which is cheaper to lease and had better features.

I got a deal from Harrisburg, PA ( hyundai dealer)

• They still have some stocks 2023 SEL AWD models

here is my deal to share.
24month/ 12k miles
$2000 down , $336/month ( including 6% tax)

MSRP : 53,220
Discount : -11,200 ( inc 7,500 lease case)
Tax rebate : -7,500 ( expires 1/31/2024)
Thus, Adjusted price: 34,520

All fees + partial tax : 2,130.

should I accept it?

2 Likes

So, you write them a check for $2,000 and then make 23 more payments of $336. Total of $9,728 over the two years. Option to buy for $31,429.30.

You could also do a one pay for about $8,900.

or

You could lease and then immediate buyout for around the cap cost of $34,520. I like this for a purchase more than a lease. You would have a total of $36,520 in it for the immediate buyout option. What does a used 2023 SEL go for right now? I think your lease buyout is under that. My dealer isn’t within $5000 of this deal.

If you are just going to lease and return it, 2024 is probably better if you get the conquest rebate.

1 Like

In this current market I won’t even ask my enemy to purchase a ev! Or even suggest it!!

1 Like

oh, that is interesting approach. I didn’t think about instant buyout option.
I think there might be additional early termination fee though.

The reason I consider this lease, I am not fully confident about EV yet.
this is my first EV and first time lease.

If that’s the case, is it worth giving a shot?
This might not be wow ~ deal but not too bad?

What are everyone’s thought on the following
2023 Ioniq 5 SE
10k miles allowance per year and NOT 12k miles allowance

I slightly agree since I am not confident with EV yet.
Can I hear more about how you think about EV purchase or lease?

1 Like

you are paying $11,400 for 2years. in case of 24 month 10miles.

I might ask more mileage or discount - if 10k miles is fine.
What was money factor (APR) and residual value calculation?
HMF was 0.0025 MF and 59% RV for 2years lease.

1 Like

I have owned EV since 2012. I am good with both purchase and lease. But right now the $15k discount is only on the lease and not purchase.

Hi,

I did not ask about money factor or residual value calculation. In the end for the lease, as you said, it is all about how much I will pay when it comes to down and monthly. I was hoping that someone would tell me if paying $11,400 for two years on a sale price car for $32,000 before dealer doc fees, state tax and any non-taxable fees make a good deal or perhaps is paying $11,400 for two years with 20k miles on a car for $36,000 that includes all taxes and fees makes sense. I do not play to buy the car after the lease.
Thanks.

Yes.
It’s the biggest name in Carlsbad, CA, the name starting with Auto. :slight_smile:

I’m close to Harrisburg and would consider doing that though I prefer the limited model. I asked a PA dealer last week and they outright lied to me about the $15k off and quoted me $800/m at 36m/10k.

I plugged your numbers into a lease calculator and can’t figure out how you got a monthly payment that low.

1 Like

Run run run :running_woman: away from them

My local dealer is offering me $350/m on a 23 Wave at 24m/10k. I’m considering it. I like the car though I’m not in love with it.

Is that including tax? Try negotiating more or do 1 pay.
Like it for 24 months and find your love 2 years later :wink:

2 Likes

Hi HJHJ. I live in Delaware, been shopping around for the best deal. Are you saying that they gave you $11K dealer discount, FOLLOWED by the lease cash of $7500? If this is correct, please let me know who your salesman is, because I’ll contact them ASAP! I’ll drive to Harrisburg for that for sure! But I’ll sign everything first before I go up there. Dealers in Virginia and Maryland have been stingy, but their inventory hasn’t changed since a week ago.

Thank you!