$15k Off Ioniq 5 Lease Thru 1/31/2024

I don’t have any knowledge here beyond this article, but seems like the extra incentive could make the Ioniq 5 highly competitive versus the Mach E or Model Y assuming Hyundai isn’t playing bait-and-switch with residual and/or MF. Applies to all 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5 models.

Which hackr will be the first to lock this deal down? (Spoiler Alert: not me).

Already being discussed here…

Thanks for the cross-x. I should have included that. I saw that before I posted, but since that was more of a sidebar to a different discussion in the buy/lease subcategory, figured I would post this separately since it is a lease-only deal.

This 2023 IONIQ 5 with MSRP of $56,500 ($58,320 w/destination) is showing a $503.02 pre-tax lease payment (36/10) with only first payment due at drive-off.

1 Like

FYI, the dealer on that vehicle (D’Arcy Hyundai) refused to honor the lease price on the Hyundai USA website. Instead of $503/month pre-tax with $0 down, they quoted me a “final offer” of $767/mo with $766 down, attributing the increase to “tax, title and fees”. So apparently “tax, title and fees” cost $766 up-front and $264/mo, for a total of $10,271. That’s 56.7% of the pre-tax/fee cost. If I agreed to that number, I am sure they had a bridge to sell me next.

7 Likes

Just thought I would see what they are going for in TX. Dealer doesn’t have sales tax credit for it.

24/12 and one pay. Not motivated to even counter. But, 3 year lease you get $2,500 TX rebate. With 2 year lease it’s only $1,665.

It’s says clearly that isn’t the full price.

3 Likes

Forget about the 2500 rebates, they’re gone

Did they already fulfill them? I submitted one when it opened up and they don’t update you or any tracking. It’s been crickets. They did reach out to get a missing document. But, that’s it.

Some dealers say the $7500 final pay incentive cannot be used on a lease

Program’s gotten worse, those one pay from last year does not seem replicable.

I think the residual on the 2023s is pretty shit. Even though there’s a $7500 incentive, the low residual is making it a shit deal.

1 Like

Arces is right. The residual is not good. I just went to a dealer in PA tonight with four 2023 models on the lot. I believe they’re outright lying to my face. They even gave me a sales sheet breaking down the payments. It said straight up only $7500 off yet the dealer kept insisting it actually is $15,000 off. Guess the monthly… $800/m for a 36/10 ioniq 5 limited. Yeah right.

Am I correct with my calculation?
I need ONLY 10k miles a year.

24 months lease is available ONLY gor 12k miles and getting $120/m cheaper with the same dealer discount.

Got an offer today afternoon for 36 months. And 10k miles for 2023 sel awd . $399/m . $399 DAS.

But for the same 11% discount i am getting $288/m with 24/12.

Should i push for more?

Scammers’ gonna scam…

1 Like

Sure, but we all know that is just leaving room for dealer markup. This thing is last year’s version of a car with tepid sales. The only question should be how big the dealer discount is. Throwing $8k of dealer markup on 2023 model with a sticker of $58k is ridiculous.

1 Like

pretty crazy how they give a 7500 incentive and drop thop the RV 20 points.

fwiw last month the 2023 and 2024’s were both 70% RV but the 23’s had a MF of like 4%apr and the 24’s were 9%.

Oh and the 2024’s also lost a bunch of standard features over the 2023’s. Essentially the 2023’s were the better buy last month.

2 Likes

As of 12-29-23, it’s full and on wait list mode, so if you didn’t send that missing document, I may have a chance for that.

I got a quote of 479/mo with everything included on 23 SEL AWD in the DMV region…I am considering to pull the trigger…thoughts?

1 Like

I had a local dealer play hardball when I told him the numbers I wanted for ioniq 5. He called me 2 days later and said he will do the deal, unfortunately I was in middle of signing a deal at another dealer who gave me straightforward price on the very first call.

3 Likes