Is $10500 off MSRP for Ioniq 5 a good deal?

The other numbers on the 2023s are also pretty bad - RV 48-49%, high MF … no way to get to the $8k-10k one pay that some people achieved.

You can get that right now on a 24m 2024 you know.

1 Like

Do the 2023s still have conquest?

There are over 1,000 MY 2023 when I search ioniq5 online.

About the same for MB EQS Sedan.

@Arces … this is another conspiracy that the IONIQ5 and EQS Sedan are the same car.

1 Like

The RV kills the deal.
You need 10% dealer discount on the top of $15k to get payment around $350/m

It’s good for buy-n-hold folks if not for leases.

1 Like

Looks like conquest is just for 2024s

Is the $15k discount not any good for 23 limited because the RV is so bad?

Or what’s the strategy

I checked the inventory of a local dealer in So Cal that usually has a lot in stock. The only 23 models left in stock were $53k to $58k MSRP. The 24s were all under $50k MSRP.

Yes, I checked that too. Mostly Limited trim, there are a few SEL AWD showing in stock near Carlsbad for 52k. I messaged them to ask if the two 7500 are stackable.

I decided to walk in and see what my local dealer (NC) was going to say about the $15k in rebates. This is what they quoted me, it was listed at $10k below MSRP online. Not a bad deal but not good enough for me to pull the trigger.

Edit: 2023 SEL AWD Trim

do they have conquest or loyalty on 2023? then this will become a good deal since they stripped some features on the 2024 SEL

THE MF is terrible. is that marked up?

Does Your zip code qualify for additional $7500 dealer cash or mostlikly it’s included in the discount?

Included in the discount, the other dealer in my area is also showing the new additional $7500 as a dealer discount on their website. No conquest offer on ‘23s either.

1 Like

So what did he say? Does the $15k rebate not exist for leases?

Final update for those still keeping tabs on this thread, this is what I ended up signing at. $7500 add’l incentive from Hyundai is included in selling price as that’s how it is presented on all of the lease paperwork.

4 Likes

What’s the discount before the trunk money?

$4,670 / 8.8% off MSRP + $7,500 incentive gets you to that $40,650.

1 Like

Should you put in calculator the selling price matching 8.8% off MSRP, means $48,172 instead of $40,650 that has all discounts including the $7,500?

Is your monthly payment $350 with no down?

Thanks!