1500 rebel lease

Hey All,

New to LH so I hope I’m posting correctly

Pretty much I’m located in Florida (Miami) I’m looking to lease a 1500 rebel. Not sure how to get the best deal or what lease numbers people have gotten recently or even if it’s worth it to do so.

Please let me know what you think

Also anyone have any feedback on using a broker?

ThAnks

I believe @Clutch had some good numbers recently, particularly with the sw package

Beyond that, it is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!! While you’re at it, be sure to watch the LH video (How to Use Leasehackr - YouTube) to brush up on how to most efficiently use the resources here.
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from the LH Calculator - Lease Program Query or Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

2 Likes

@AutoNinjas has a dealer in FL if you dont want to deal with shipping, i believe florida has high doc fees tho do the math see which one makes more sense $$$

I’ve been in contact with them. How are they?

1 Like

i didnt use them, nothing but good things from @AutoNinjas and @Clutch
i would get a quote from both and use whoever is cheaper / if you do not want to deal with the hassle of shipping id order from @AutoNinjas

2 Likes

I’m just a little confused how it works with them. Looking for someone who has gone through the process. I got the quote. It’s an amazing quote I can’t pass up. Almost too good to be true

its a legit quote, im sure someone else can chime in and vouch for them

1 Like

Often their Marketplace threads and their respective broker feedback threads help you along their process and peace of mind. Give it a go.

1 Like
1 Like

We’d be happy to help! Feel free to shoot us a pm

I ordered my ram from clutch. Shipping is painless, but it’s a cost nonetheless. Cost me $850 to get it to Tampa. Prices are legit. I got the SW package Laramie. Big horns are a great value if you don’t need as many bells and whistles. He occasionally has units on the ground with his discounts. My order took under 7 weeks.

1 Like

Can you dm me the numbers you got if you don’t mind. Just wanna see ballpark wise

Sent you my calculator

Can you send to me also please?

I will, however…
I recommend you build what you want on the RAM website and send it to clutch for a quote. No obligation.

1 Like

Thank you for sending, much appreciated. Helpful to see the numbers in the calc

Awesome to see how quick your truck came in! Enjoy it my friend. Happy to help with any RAMs!
Contact Clutch

Deal check. So here is the info I have

2022 ram 1500 crew cab sport package
Equity from my trade : 5k
Money down :$1k
Msrp: 55150
Sale price :$53640
10k / 36months
Monthly :$611

Does this sound right.

Seems a bit high. Let me know your thoughts hackers

$661/mo with $6k das seems rather high at first glance, but without putting together a calculator to baseline the deal, its hard to say. How much should it be based on current programs with that discount?

Looks like 2-3% off MSRP. Do yourself a favor and check out the marketplace or contact @Clutch or one of the other brokers. They’re offering 11-13% off MSRP on orders.

My Ram had a similar window sticker and my payment is ~55% of that.

1 Like