1500 rebel lease

The shipping & waiting for ram is my only
Issue :cry:

I ordered 2/28….truck was built 3/10……arrived at dealer on 3/27.

I also ordered a TRX on 4/26 and it’s supppsed to be built tomorrow.

Sent you a dm. Have a question

I didn’t get the DM.

Sent now , sorry

To throw your money away or not
The choice is simple

Yeah the deal doesn’t make sense. They said out the door is 48k

Effective $777 a month? You can finance for this price.

Currently controlling the deal. Asked if I add another 1k and get another 1k more for my car can we meet somewhere closer

Really looking to be around $550

It is the big horn, 12” screen, sport package with leather btw

Adding another $1k out of your pocket doesnt improve the deal, it just moves your cost from one bucket to another.

Youre going into this hyperfocused on hitting a monthly payment goal rather than on optimizing your actual cost.

This line of thinking confuses me. In your mind you adding in more of your money sooner makes it better?

So what’s your suggestion?

What’s your suggestion. I need help

Contact a broker and order at 11% + off. Or do some legwork, find 3-4 local dealers, look up the sales manager on the “meet our staff” page and email him/her the download of your exact build. Tell them you will put your deposit down today if they will order at 11% off MSRP. Let them say no, they may say yes. If does not work, utilize a broker.

Do not put your own money down on a lease, you do not own the truck, the bank does. Do you like paying for other peoples purchases with your own money?

Or IF your goal is a certain monthly payment, and you won’t veer from that line of thinking, just put down whatever you need to to meet that goal. It’s not a good decision but it will accomplish your goal. Hell, put $30k down and have a payment of $150 month.

You’ve also ignored, or disregarded very good advice in this very thread. So another thing you can do is reread this thread from the first post to the last.

I did not ignore the advice. Great advise that I have taken and will try. I know the brokers in here are amazing! I’m just impatient and dumb and don’t want to wait for a truck to get here.

Thanks everyone for the info

@Clutch occasionally has stock Ram deals at his southern dealer….usually toward the end of the month, but it’s worth asking.

With you being in Florida why not save yourself $5-6k down and still have a payment in the $5-600 range.

3 Likes

alright good man, I hope you get a deal. There are deals out there in Rams and Jeeps.

1 Like