$134/mo! $52k MSRP | Last 3 Available | Brand New Bmw 328d xdrive | $134/mo + tax/dmv + MSDs + OL + Loyalty + College Grad. Northeast Coast Pick Up $271/mo without Incentives 24/10

, , , , ,

These might be the best deal yet! Please read the ad, almost all questions can be answered here. Here’s a link to sign up for the bmw drive event in north nj this weekend. That will get you $1000! https://ude.bmwusa.com/site/?token=LYem2NJ

Brand New 2018 328d xdrive

3 available. Pick up in the north east. No shipping.

$52,000 msrp
16.25% discount
$6000 dealer incentive
1000 OL (must be registered to you, and no guarantees they will accept the west coast one)
1000 Loyalty (owner within the last 12 month)
1000 college grad
https://www.bmwusa.com/college-graduate-program.html
Based on Tier 1 credit, 740

$500 BMW CCA rebate can also be redeemed after purchase

24/10 lease. 12 and 15k miles available as well as 36 month terms

Black/black, white/black, Blue/Venetian available. All have:
Nav
Convenience package
Premium package
Park distance control
Blind spot
CarPlay
Moonroof
Heated seats and wheel

Potential for a $134/mo payment if you qualify for all incentives.

Tax/tags are not included in the payment. 7 msds must also be paid upfront.

Text me for details. These things will go fast! Use the calculator to get your monthly payment please.

Text 9a-9 est…I will not answer text outside of those hours
Jim
215-359-6836

image image image image image image image

8 Likes

Do you ship?

xDrive?
I’m assuming this is 24/10, how much more for 36/10?

You can adjust the residual in the calculator to 61% for 36/10.

Fantastic Deal. Wish 328d was bigger in the back. would jump on this. How much does diesel cost in nj?

1 Like

I’m in pa and just filled up for $3.31. But I’m getting 36.2 mpg after my first tank. My other vehicle is a tundra at 12mpg. So diesel is practically free in this car in comparison!

1 Like

Sure, $134/mo payment if you live in a place with 0% sales tax.

Your ad says “east coast “pick up. Does that mean we can sign at any BMW dealer or is there a specific part of the East Coast?

Honestly, how tight is it in back for car seat and 1 other person behind driver?

Pretty tight if they are 5 8 or higher.

I have a C-class Coupe, and my friends (6’1" and 6’2") fit perfectly fine and are pretty okay for 30 minute trips :slight_smile:

By the way this is a killer deal. Should I get another 328d to add to my collection?..

4 Likes

Waiting for Ursus to say he can do better in 3…2…

Oops. (20202020202020)

1 Like

16.25% off msrp coupled with $6000 in dealer cash is pretty damn good. I’m sure you can get 17-18% at the end of this month. But they will be sold by then!

Wait I think yours is still cheaper… You didn’t have OL code and were at $176/month with $500 driveoff.

Yeah, if I can somehow get a OL code I will take another one.

I’m driving to NJ to BMW’s driving event some time next week, come join :slight_smile:

Is that a 3% drop in residual for 15k?

1 Like

Might do it haha, maybe we can end up with $10 a month payments…