$134/mo! $52k MSRP | Last 3 Available | Brand New Bmw 328d xdrive | $134/mo + tax/dmv + MSDs + OL + Loyalty + College Grad. Northeast Coast Pick Up $271/mo without Incentives 24/10

, , , , ,

Will a west coast OL work?

Can’t guarantee that. The email says only at the particular dealer. Maybe they will give $500, maybe $1000

1 Like

PM’d you. Will take black or white whichever is available.

You will get it next time Bro. You got a $399 A6, a $199 328d, next time we will put you in a $99 S4…

• You will tie them together like a horses to a stagecoach and drive both of them?
  • You gonna use one of the oil burners to heat up your shed in winter?
  • You gonna swap plates on them and only actually register one?
1 Like

Unless you plan on sleeping with the man or woman along with adding their name on your rent agreement/mortgage who provides that OL code, you’re outta luck

@mp11477 All I have to do is attend a event correct? And I get a OL code instantly?

1 Like

@vhooloo I’ll take $200 7 series please sir

People in the back ride for free so who cares

1 Like

There’s an event this weekend in north jersey I believe. Meadowlands or something

1 Like

OL code registration…

https://ude.bmwusa.com/site/?token=LYem2NJ

Attend the event and stop at the sports book :money_mouth_face:

Lol…I’ll be there this weekend and thats exactly what i plan on doing afterwards…

1 Like

Does a mini copper qualify for loyalty?

It does not

I just realized that the dealer gave me 1000 incentive for trading in a bmw for a mini and staying with them.

Deals like this, available for someone taking a flyer in from Texas? How much would the numbers change?

Jim, when are you gonna start working the west coast with these deals?!

I need a deal like this in SoCal!
How about that A4 for $99

Do you have to attend event…Or just register? How long are OL codes generally valid for? Can get out of my BMW lease towards end of year. Thanks