123buyacar.com - NY/NJ/PA - NO BROKER FEES, EVER! - ALL MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTED - REAL DEALS!

123buyacar offers transparent pricing and dealings. We have a network of dealers in every brand and leverage our relationships to give the consumer a simple, easy and stress less car buying or leasing experience. In many cases we will deliver the vehicle to your home or place of business. Our goal is to make the car buying experience as easy as 1-2-3!

Please follow our Review Page Guideline:

1 Like

Seller registered.

Took delivery of a Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy from 123buyacar.com on May 2nd. Process to get to that point was a bit of a headache back and forth with information changing and issues being explained as hyundai financial asking for an ever changing list of information. No major problems though, and they were fairly responsive and seemed eager to help and get the deal done.

On dropoff they took my lease trade in with plates and promised to overnight them back to me. They were also supposed to give me a thumb drive with all of the purchase information which i never received. We noticed issues with incorrect addresses and other problems with the paperwork that we were assured would be addressed. Response since delivery has been minimal with only reassurance that these issues were corrected and that everything was mailed. Last reply was on May 6th that he would give me tracking for the plates that were supposedly overnighted to me on Thursday may 4th. It is now the 10th and have heard nothing but silence. I texted him half an hour ago that if i received no response that I would be posting a negative review.

Avoid working with this broker, as it seems that once the deal is through he washes his hands of the situation.

Update: got in touch with the car dealer when they opened for the day and he never updated ANY of the information that was supposed to be fixed and they were completely unaware of any issues with the paperwork.

2 Likes