10k over msrp on 2022 e-tron and Taycan - am i being duped?

What if the fancy Audi leads to the extramarital affair which leads to the very expensive D word??? :thinking:

Means someone got royally screwed, both literally and figuratively?

A blessing and a curse.

1 Like

What payment and das did they result in?

This doesn’t lease at all. With sales price over sticker, residual of 51 and effective interest rate of 5.52%, lease is just not happening. Will have to own this baby.

That’s a risky path on an e-tron, particularly with an update due for the 2023 model year significantly extending the range, etc. I wouldn’t expect these to hold their value particularly well long term.

When comparing to an extramarital affair & a divorce i think OP is looking at this as a hack of the year.

Yah, but what if we compare it to opening up a lemonade stand?

1 Like

Well, with 3k over + 5.5 interest rate, we are talking about effective RV in the end of the lease at 35%. I would be quite surprised if I would not be able to get at least that on the used car market.

Obviously, making predictions is hard, especially about the future. But still.

Right but where did the payment and das end up?

Das of about 1.5 - 2k (I honestly do not remeber exactly, since I was not interested), monthly of approx 1.6K.

1 Like

Did you purchase/lease it already? The dealer I shared with you has two etrons in stock that they will sell at MSRP. This is in PA.

Replied in PM, sorry it didn’t work out.

1 Like