($1,474+Tax | $1, 587 Total DAS) Decent Pre-Owned NSX Lease?

Saw this in an IG post and it seemed really interesting. 2019 Acura NSX - 5,500 miles. Advertised at 1,474 + tax with $1,587 total DAS. I’d be interested to see the breakdown on this. If anyone is interested the car is located at iLusso in Costa Mesa, CA. Assuming it’s based on 5,000 or 7,500 miles but still seems solid compared to what they lease for now.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $?
Monthly Payment: $1,474 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1,587
Months: 35
Annual Mileage: ?
MF: ?
Residual: ?
Region: Socal
Leasehackr Score: Probably something decent

1 Like

It ain’t the 1200 bucks we were seeing when they first overproduced the car but it’s a pretty decent payment.

I don’t know what they lease for now but seems decent to me considering it’s a 2019 with 5,500 miles. I know people were going crazy over NSXs wayyy back when you could get unicorn deals on them.

1 Like

These cars are not selling as would Honda hoped to.

1 Like

That’s a decent deal.

I had one of the unicorn deals back in 2017. I paid 1300 a month, zero down for 10k miles a year on a new car with a 185k sticker.

Did I like the car? It was pretty cool.
Is it like a “REAL” exotic? Not really.
(I had issues with mine personally, LOUD AS HELL brakes and that’s coming from a guy who knows how loud ceramic brakes can be, CF visor that rattled which drove me literally insane).

Otherwise, good luck! I’d rather get a McLaren for the same payment (well within 200-300 of that).

3 Likes

What McLaren can be had for that?

You can get 570s all day for 1600 or 1700 with minimal down.

1 Like

Where? I know it is definitely Vantage / DBS territory but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 570 that cheap.

Apples to oranges, but Im getting a 720s this week for 2550 a month with 18k down. 36 month with 5k miles. 47 month would be $300 per month cheaper but eh out of warranty mclaren isnt my cup of tea. 355k sticker. 570s go for like 215k sticker and the residuals are the same according to my sales guy. Also check out miller motorcars or long island mclaren for their public lease specials on their sites.

1 Like

570s programs look worse. All are over 2k / month with a good bit down.

Well it must be my sales guy since he does get crazy corporate blow out deals. I got a 600lt, 277k offered to me for 2550 with 3k down.

That’s insane. Congrats on the 720. Post pics in trophy garage and enjoy it in good health! :+1:

If you ever need any deals sent your way, let me know. I will put pics up asap!

3 Likes

Vantage and DBS are 2 totally different cars.

I never said they were the same?

This is untrue…or what do you define as minimal down

I think he might have met DB11 instead of DBS.

Whoops. Sorry had a long day lol.

Manual DBS = everything.

What dealer?

I’d love one of these if it weren’t for the Orange paint…

This is a pre-owned car, I wonder who they are financing through.