$1,000 off any BMW with OL code coupon from Northeast BMW dealers

I had the same experience when leasing a loaner X1 - tried 2 different dealers.

Would have been great to have the extra $30/month in my pocket :slight_smile:

By the way, anyone can register for this. Not limited to just Northeast residents. Thanks for the tip!

Only one OL incentive code/certificate can be used on a vehicle purchase, plus they only get be used on new cars. Dealers are telling me that service loaners with under 5K miles, while not titled, do not qualify as “new”.

How do you get an offer code for the 5k?

Sounds like they will be adding 2k more as conquest cash to pay off your lease from a competitor brand to me. Hoping I can do this for my wives car.

Will this work in CA/AZ areas?

The code I got came with this disclaimer:
*$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles delivered and retailed December 1st, 2017 through March 31st, 2018. Eligible models include: Most new 2017 and 2018 BMWs except any 2016 BMW, 2017 or 2018 M2 Coupe, MINI and European Delivery vehicles. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to Winter xDrive registrants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers. See dealer for further details

My guess is that discount comes from some Northeast BMW advertising budget, and so west coast dealers will not honor that code - notice it says participating dealers.
I’m not aware of any west coast equivalent events at this moment.

Any link for westcoast CA dealers?

Thank you for posting, mom was able to use toward purchase of her 18’ X1.

Didn’t see the “Winter promotion”. Is it dead already?

Thanks!

Anyone got a spare OL code that will work in So Cal?

Also interested in a spare OL code for SoCal, thanks! Day 1 on this forum and already learning so much!

See if this still works for SoCal…

http://pacificholidaysalesevent.eventsbmw.com

Thanks @mikem. I signed up and have yet to receive anything and am interested in a code as well if anyone has a spare.

Thanks in advance and happy new year!

@BMW_Dave, this is what I was talking about.

Does anyone know if corporate fleet discount ($1,000) is combinable with the $5,000 targeted incentive offer (3,000 standard & 2,000 targeted) for a total of $6,000 off?

Also interested in spare OL code if anyone has one!

I tried signing up using a couple of the links here but haven’t received any emails with codes.

Thank yoU!

The link worked! I just got the email confirmation (albeit fine print says only for the specific dealership). TY!

I had a different dealer tell me via email that it can be used anywhere. I ended up with an Audi though.

Fwiw, many people here have spoken highly of pacific and their sales manager, so even if you had to go there, you’re probably getting a great deal.

Got an email confirmation but no coupon/code, now what???