$1,000 off any BMW with OL code coupon from Northeast BMW dealers

The fine print says it excludes Minis

Oops didn’t read that, Thanks!

tried to register on 3 different browsers. It wont load when clicking register after inputting all my info…

Are you sure that loyalty can be combined with pull ahead? Isn’t it either or?

I received an email from BMW offering 2k loyalty and waiving final 3 payments if I roll into a 540. It has a specified code and everything.

I see.
Thanks!
20 chrts

It did work for mine.

1 Like

Ha it works! Just got the coupon. Thanks a lot guys
:sunglasses:

Direct link
http://weekapauginn.eventsbmw.com

1 Like

Super cool !! Thanks a lot. I used it to buy 3 series. Wifey using it for X5. We are nuts!

anyone know if this can be combined with other incentives especially fleet? A sales manager in NY is saying it can’t be combined with fleet

had to go to the dealer to find out that drive event code can’t be combined with loyalty…still not sure if it’s right or not. They never seem 100% sure

Better double check. The NJ dealership I was quoting with said it was good as long as I brought in the OL code. Here are the incentives I had lined up:

540i

2k holiday
2k loyalty
1k fleet/CCA
1k sweepstakes OL (mentioned 500 came from the dealership and 500 from Manufacturer)

I didn’t move forward but they provided numbers based off of it.

good info… thought so based on the disclaimer on the OL. no mention of exclusions. I’ll fight for the full $6k on the non-e and $7k on the e.

The CA plugged the OL code on his system against the VIN of the car I was going to make an offer on, and $500 popped up on his screen. You must be right, $500 dealership, $500 manufacturer

Yup, I hope it works out.

7B5CE71F-DF85-4BD6-BB2C-E3DF192AFBD2

Looks like there maybe another 2k available as we get closer to Christmas.

Tried to use both the OL codes together, $5000 and $1000 Northeast dealers incentive. Dealers in Pennsylvania claim they can’t be combined.

I tried to use in on a Demo last week and I was rejected. I found it curious that all other new car incentives work on Demo’s and this one doesn’t. But, that’s what they told me.

Here is another for you folks.

http://winterxdrivesweeps.eventsbmw.com/okemo/?token=social

Only ONE OL number can be used on a single vehicle.