$1,000 off any BMW with OL code coupon from Northeast BMW dealers

Get 1k off any BMW after negotiating the final price with your northeast BMW dealer.

Register for the winter promotion and you may win a ski trip, otherwise BMW will instantly email you 1,000 reasons to be happy with an OL code for 1k off any new BMW by February 28th.

Register here: https://www.bmwusa.com/ultimate-benefits.html

Small print:
$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles delivered and retailed November 17th, 2017 through February 28th, 2018. Eligible models include: Most new 2017 and 2018 BMWs except any 2016 BMW, the '17 & '18 M2 Coupe, MINI and European Delivery vehicles. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to BMW Luxury Hotel Sweepstakes Program Offer registrants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers in ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, NY, RI, NJ, PA, DE, MD, WV, VA, DC.

Office rules: https://s3.amazonaws.com/themes.limelightplatform.com/client/bmw-na/files/Weekapaug+Inn+Sweepstakes+Rules.pdf

1 Like

Just signed up. Hopefully can stack with 2k holiday and pull ahead.

Already got the email with redemption code and it’s stackable. Thanks!

Got the coupon, but dealer told me that I can’t use it since I already ordered my car. :frowning:

@ykcor Well, that was in the fine print.

There is a way around that. Have them remove your name of the order, and have it switched to dealer’s stock. When it arives, just get it off the lot.

It stacks… I just used it.

Dealer would not let me use two OL certificates together in one deal today.

Registered but never received OL code !

Great to hear. What other incentives did you stack this with?

Took about 30 mins for mine to hit. Check your spam

Does this apply to loaners?

From dealer i heard it does not

Stacked it with $3k Holiday + $1.5k Loyalty

It does as long as the loaner has less than 5k miles and then is eligible for all new car programs.

Thanks for sharing that info. Sounds like you moved ahead with the X5?

I was looking at Volvo but may consider the 540. Looks like I can stack these rebates:

2k holiday
2k loyalty + pull ahead
1k Winter Promo
1k CCA Post Rebate

1 Like

We just picked up a 330xi demo and I have an X5 that we got in Feb.

Not doubting you, but I’ve never seen such UDE credits apply to loaners, demos or exec cars before. Did it work for your 330i? If so, thanks for the knowledge!!

Have to be a current BMW owner or something? Never saw any pop up and didn’t get an email for it after signing up. Maybe I’m just being dumb though and not clicking something obvious.

Much appreciated! Beginner to leasing - Don’t know what I’d do without this forum!

Anyone know if this works on Minis?