VW and SUBARU Lease Hacker Deals for June! SOCAL

I am a registered Business/Dealer I would be careful of any accusations that you make on this forum. Everything I have posted on here is 100% truthful. To insinuate otherwise is fraud on your behalf.

There is an additional $750 lease cash on the S model. I can do the same type of deal on SE models as long as you add $750.

If you have such integrity, why don’t you include the marked up MF in your spreadsheet?

1 Like

Do you want to lease a car @Jon?

Not from shady salesperson like yourself. Why don’t you answer the question?

2 Likes

No, you better be careful coming here lying to people. I have nothing to hide, you do. Threats won’t work on me.

Not a threat, sorry that you don’t understand leasing.

You are in the Market Place section of Lease Hacker. I am a registered Dealer trying to conduct business. Please stay off my thread. Thanks.

Nope, you have zero say in who gets to post in your topic, especially if your numbers don’t make sense.

3 Likes

Sorry I had to do it. :slight_smile:

download

13 Likes

Hey man, just post the MF and real selling price - as long as it matches the calculator, I’m never posting on your threads.

Otherwise, I’m going to look out for fellow LH’ers.

2 Likes

All right hackers, trying to keep it positive here.

I am a registered Dealer. I would love to lease you a vehicle.

I have crazy hacker deals. They are all right here on a spreadsheet.

SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

What you see on the spreadsheet is what you get, and as soon as you pick out a vehicle I will have your deal done in approx. 90 minutes.

If you need a custom quote let me know.

If you don’t want to lease a car from me, there are other threads where you can discuss the calculator.

Please Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Seth: 442-273-6566

@rubbergash, just as a friendly advise for enhancing your services - arrange your spreadsheet.
I can recommend the template that @Cody_Carter is using. It’s easy to find exactly what your are looking for (I would include additional VW models).

He copied mine already. Look at the colors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Except the math part.

4 Likes

Almost every legit deal I’ve plugged into the calculator matches up. So if the numbers don’t add up then somebody’s playing games with the numbers.

I’d really consider that offer but it looks like you’re sold out of SEs? And asking for pricing info on a Forester Touring against a Tiguan SE is apparently considered too wild.

@Supakimchee

We can probably just backwards calculate it to get somewhat of a ballpark figure. Based on numbers in the lh calculator, it is definitely true that @rubbergash is offering the vehicle for $18.5k. However, it looks like his “sale” rate for MF has a mark up… I want to say a little north of $3k in terms of “interest paid”

That being said and if we all just look at the drive off + monthly, I think @rubbergash offers pretty good deals.

Its just that the unorthodox way of deflating “sell price” and then marking up mf to the moon and maybe the back and forth flaming that’s throwing everyone off, lol.

Considering my (or anyones situation) of wanting to buy the car out, a dealership with low selling price and marked up mf, would actually be somewhat more equitable to me.

3 Likes

I Will literally give away any Forester through Saturday. Tell me what you are looking for and I will get it up on the sheet tomorrow.

No, he is not charging 18,500. The one on the left is an actual selling price of an actual car he sold to a customer @Chi_Ahrens.

The selling price of 20205 is nowhere near what he quoted on his spreadsheet - this is what everyone here has a problem with - you can’t tell everyone it’s 18500 when the negotiated price is clearly 20250. If you add the acquisition fee his total cap cost was 20880 - which comes out to around 200 a month with a base MF.

I’ve always said the deal is good, but don’t lie to people by saying the selling price is something it is not!

Honestly, all this guy needs to say is it’s 18.5k with a MF of 0.00245 or 20,xxx with MF of 0.00120 and this whole thing just blows over.

2 Likes

What are the deals on the Atlas?