Sold Thanks! 2017 loaner S90 T6 inscription [NJ]

Man that is not cool at all. NYC saved that person money and the hassle of having to go through a lengthy process. Then that person had the nerve to stiff him over $150. F them!

1 Like

Sorry, man. Shit happens.

That sucks. Did he actively stiff you or has he just become unresponsive? [Like took his new S90 for a long road trip…]

Both, He never responded, but then after the dealer talked to him he responded to me and said he’d pay, but never did. He also denies my calls

Quentin, what are your fees?

You are in San Diego, these deals are tristate + PA only.
Pricing: Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

Oh well, may his Volvo S90 ram into the back of the truck and pulverize him into atoms!!!
…Ok a bit drastic but I hope he pays that was a fantastic deal worth $500 :slight_smile:

Call the person out. Tag him in here. Fucking dirtbag motherfucker.

1 Like

The person has never posted here just an account, so Im guessing they won’t respond.

Bad things happen to bad people. I’m not wishing harm on anyone, but you don’t get far when you deliberately cheat people. Thank you for the service you provide for us here, I hope this situation doesn’t ruin it for everyone else. You have good karma coming your way. And that cocksucker, he’s got something coming his way too. Trust me when I tell you he’s going to pay more than the $300 he owes you.

Wow, thats awful. Maybe you should structure your fee as retainer 50% and 50% upon signing, so it wont be a total loss if someone doesnt pay at the end.

It’s simplier than that - full payment should be due after client agrees to the deal and before dealer’s info is provided (and dealer is provided with client’s info). He refunds the fee minus retainer if the deal does not go through for some reason.

That works too. twenty char

Maybe I’ll have to institute something like this. See i’d be a little more okay with it, if I didn’t have other people that I could’ve given the deal. @BoardWalkNJ missed it by a few minutes.

Side note:

I have a few 2017 Loaners available message for more details. Not a huge savings over 2018, but 10-20 a month at least.

I know. You shouldn’t be OK with this kind of crap, and I believe you could trust some other folks from here. But it’s business and you should protect yourself in the first place. Normal people, who know your reputation, will understand this.

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure if we would have ended up taking it. My mom loved the S90 but it just doesn’t have the ground clearance we need when our intersection floods because of too much rain (happens at least once a month). Shame that you got stiffed instead of someone like that guy who called the dealers “stealerships”

Jesus Christ… It was with family, but when my brother hooked me up with excellent deals when he was in sales I made sure to take care of him. If I got close to 20k off MSRP on a car like that, you would be getting paid, and getting some Johnnie Walker too.

That’s a total bummer. I suppose the good news is it’s an inexpensive learning experience in the grand scheme of things. When we first started our business, we lost thousands to bad vendors not paying because we didn’t require payment upfront. “Good faith” apparently doesn’t work in business these days.

1 Like

There should be an official leasehackr broker escrow account