Sold Thanks! 2017 loaner S90 T6 inscription [NJ]

@nyclife do those prices incorporate Volvo’s S90 competitor lease relief (up to $4.5k), or is that an extra for anyone who qualifies

Frankly, no clue. The dealer gives me the prices then I back track it into the calculator to get the numbers above. It is the best inscription price I’ve seen. It helps that it was the last day you could lease a '17

You’re a beast, Q! You need to expand to SoCal next year so I can go through you when my Genesis lease is up.

1 Like

amazing deal~ my lease has another 14 months or so remaining but will def be on the look out.

Leasing for 2017 Volvo Models is still avaiable in November

oh okay they told me it wasn’t going to be haven’t been talking to dealers all that much today, maybe last minute change

Per Edmunds residuals went down, just like the 2018s, but incentives are at $10k on higher trimmed models.

ROFL Volvo. 10k incentives. Definitely one of the better leasing values out there …

Super discount. :slight_smile:

And that is 10K before the A-plan 3K, so 13K total. Of course 2018 is 8750 before A-plan, so need to weigh higher residual on 2018 vs. higher incentive and potentially higher discounting but lower residual on 2017 (plus most 2017s being loaners and not eligible for A-plan 3K).

I love how, I had a lot of interest for this car and the person who I ended up taking delivery of the car never paid me, I mean I haven’t seen a deal similar. Gotta love the internet.

You don’t take you fee upfront, before sending client to the dealer?

I take my retainer, not the whole thing.

Well, you should re-think it and take the balance before sending dealer info. I know this was quick deal, but you should’ve taken the whole amount upfront. You just literally give these Volvos away, so people should not have problem with upfront payments.

1 Like

Yes, Its more of a trust thing. If you pay me 100 upfront for the deal. You trust me that the deal is legit. So I trust you to pay me when you sign. Whatever, what bugs me is I could have given the deal someone else. Also, he had a problem with the SIRIUS in the car, and even after the dealer fixed the problem and told him to pay me, he didn’t.

1 Like

Man that is not cool at all. NYC saved that person money and the hassle of having to go through a lengthy process. Then that person had the nerve to stiff him over $150. F them!

1 Like

Sorry, man. Shit happens.

That sucks. Did he actively stiff you or has he just become unresponsive? [Like took his new S90 for a long road trip…]

Both, He never responded, but then after the dealer talked to him he responded to me and said he’d pay, but never did. He also denies my calls

Quentin, what are your fees?