SIGNED! DEAL | 2023 BMW iX50 Loaner | $493.38/month with $2,860 down

A Million Thanks to Dan Knight @nextlevelautobrokers for this deal!

Structure:

MSRP $92,250
Selling price $62,000
36/12k
Residual 52%
$$ down $2,860 (tax, title, registration, doc fee + first monthly payment)
Also purchased a warranty for around $3k
Payment $493.38 including tax

I still feel like pinching myself - this doesn’t seem real, but the car is in my garage right now!

16 Likes

Was the warranty required? Great deal but the warranty seems not worth it.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing, BMW comes with 4 year of warranty and services I thought

2 Likes

You can likely still cancel the warranty. @nextlevelautobrokers I’m sure could help.

2 Likes

Lol only on Leasehackr does a guy get a $559 effective iX and the first comments are “why did you buy a a warranty?” :rofl:

Guys, maybe he lives in an area with crappy roads, maybe this iX has 22’s and it was wheel and tire, maybe OP found value in whatever it is.

12 Likes

Doesn’t cover cracked rims though. Inrecently had to replace an AMG rim on one of my cars and it was around $4k. And these 22”’s look a lot more expensive than that

Not required. Got it for the wheels. Had a bad experience with a cracked rim recently so I just wanted to cover myself

2 Likes

You’re right on the money. These 22”’s seem pricey

2 Likes

I never buy wheel and tire, but stupid RS etron GT front tire has a bubble
$500 to replace it

The 22"s on the ix are pretty low profile so it’s not a terrible idea to get it on a heavy SUV

I mean if it was part of how they got an amazing deal, where the dealer got paid, I have zero complaint. I’ve bought add-ons when the finance guy said it was required to get the deal. Just think 3k for wheel and tire sounds high even for a BMW.

4 Likes

I would think it wouldn’t be just because I doubt Dan would post a lease special and not mention there was a required warranty purchase.

iX is extremely heavy, so if you’ve got those 22’s with low-pro tires being jammed down hard into every pothole… If OP knows he lives in an area where this is a problem it might not have been a bad idea.

3 Likes

Congrats on the car. Quick question, how much did insurance quote for this beast?

Can you fit thicker tires on it? My last 5 series had 30 section RFTs, replaced them with 35 section non rfts and saved the rfts for lease return. I ran into many potholes without any problems. The rft sidewalls are hard and tend to bubble.

I’m in a worst case scenario right now…my wife and I have been expats for two years and trying to quote and iX or EQS is hilarious. Lowest payment for two drivers + two cars is close to $700 a month. Even switch out the iX for a Kia EV or other only drops the payment $100 or so.

Can you share your calculator for this amazing deal?

CONGRATS!!!

Agree- fantastic deal (!!!) but would be good to specify that this was a loaner in the original post.

$500 and some chance for 6 months, Progressive Platinum level coverage (whatever that means)

You’re paying $83/mo to insure this? That’s it?

Lol, that’s what they are quoting me for a monthly cost…not having insurance for two years while working overseas is going to kill me…

Yes. Just checked. $517.27 for 6 months

1 Like