SIGNED! DEAL | 2023 BMW iX50 Loaner | $493.38/month with $2,860 down

Title has been updated to reflect it was a loaner.

1 Like

Is 8000 miles loaner really good deal? Tire may need to be replaced

You have all the info needed to put together a calculator. Loaner miles were 8800, I believe.

I think this is the real unicorn here.

11 Likes

I need to garage my cars at your place.

Yeah how in the world! I have progressive and perfect record without even a speeding ticket and I pay more than that for my Mazda cx9. Great deal on the car but the insurance is chefs kiss

I recently moved from AZ where I had American family. I’ve had over 20 cars and several homes throughout the years insured with them, as well as my investment properties.
When I moved to MD I found out American Family doesn’t do business here. After getting the initial quote from Progressive it was a lot more than I was used to paying, so I asked them to match American Family. They got close, but not quite there.
Right now total premium for 3 cars is $1800 for 6 months (one of them is a Heavy Duty 3/4 ton truck, and that’s the priciest).

If I were you I’d just shop around and try to use that as leverage.

Tires are perfectly fine. I’d say >90% thread.
And even if I had to change them, I would’ve made the same decision. Car is under warranty for the duration of the lease, so the 8k miles don’t bother me at all, especially for this kind of deal

Hi! I have messaged you! Can you message me back? Looking for a broker.

definitely was not part of the deal and not required

thanks!

hmmm…tempted to ask you to take this post down @dinucretu lol
my inbox is full of 32% off loaner requests

9 Likes

We can always close this thread.

@dinucretu - Up to you.

1 Like

35% + you cover shipping to Tijuana and you’ve got a customer in me

3 Likes

@nextlevelautobrokers you’re not the only one.

3 Likes

I’ll do 31% to make it easy on you. Also throw in a couple of oil change coupons while you’re at it.

3 Likes

I just get a new set of wheels/tires for most of my cars and return car with OEM setup. Easier and most likely cheaper.

1 Like

@drdvrgs induct him

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10% off g80 @nextlevelautobrokers

1 Like

I didn’t check, but I believe they don’t do runflats on iX model. And I’m too lazy now to go check, lol

I think @nextlevelautobrokers is just having a bit of fun. Too bad exposure doesn’t really pay the bills, because this deal could have made him a lot more $$ that his fee :rofl: