Signed: 2018 VW Atlas S 2.0T $377 ( Tax included, $0 DAS)

Not Hackr deal, and probably not even a “great” deal? But from what I’ve seen on here there aren’t many legit 3 row suvs for under $400…Also, I’m in the Pacific NW.

I’m sure everyone will tell me I should have got a QX60, but I didn’t want to do MSDs and Infiniti dealers are few and far between up here. I also love the third row access and space the Atlas has.

36 Months/ 12K

Monthly Payment: $377
MSRP: $32,111
Sales Price: $26,426 (-17.7% off MSRP)
Money Factor=.00015
Residual: 48%
Doc Fee: $35
Acquisition Fee : $675
Tax: 8.7%
LeaseHackr Score: 7.5 years

1 Like

That’s a pretty ugly residual for a three-row crossover in the states. Would the V6 version net you a higher residual? Payments may be slightly higher, but you may be getting more value. Any trim that nets better residuals?

The MF and discount is pretty good, though.

Missed the part where you said “Signed.” Enjoy the car! I do like the styling of the Atlas. I’m going to love it even more if they ever introduce the Atlas Coupe concept as a production car.

Congrats. I don’t think these are hackable to 1%. People have also been able to hack the base Mdx to $400 and the rx350L to low $400s lately. I think the Atlas looks much better, but the S is prettt bare bones.

I just cross shopped an xc90, mdx, traverse, atlas and Q7, and found that based on msrp, the atlas was the best value of the bunch.

However, it didn’t lease well, and I got a $63k Q7 for what they were quoting me on a $50k atlas, so I went with the Audi.

If I was purchasing/financing, I’d probably have taken the atlas. It’s a fantastic suv that unfortunately doesn’t make for a great lease.

@mikem, thanks for sharing this!
curious to find out how much the q7 payment/das figures were, if you wouldn’t mind sharing. i’ve always gotten unattractive lease figs from audi, so i didn’t even check it out this time around yet, but it might be worth looking into.

A 2018 3.0 Q7 can be had at close to 1% if you use msd and qualify for loyalty. Loyalty is $1k, so without it, take that out of the equation.

A ‘19 can get close as well, but I think mf is lower on ‘18 and dealers are probably a little more motivated to move the older inventory.

You need to find a 3.0 as there’s an extra $2k incentive. All of the above assumes you can find a dealer motivated to sell and you’re able to grind them down.

Msrp on my Q7 was 63.5k, selling price was 53.9k, plus an additional 2k from Audi, so effective price was 51.9k. About 18% off msrp.

1 Like