Vw atlas lease help. thanks

Hi. Thanks in advance.

New to leasing and did a bit of research. Looking at 3row suvs particularly the vw atlas.

2018 or 2019
Needs awd
Would like the SE due to nicer interior
Possibly tech package
Looking for no more then $350/month

What are the:

1. Money factors
  2. Residuals
  3. Vw lease credits ( I have military and employee partnerships Bank of America, college grad but not recent…will that count?)

Thanks
Tom

Edmunds Forums will tell you all of this.

You won’t get it here

To tag along with Bostoncarconcierge… I also don’t think you’re going to get an Atlas SE with AWD and tech package for under 350 a month. If you do, PLEASE let us know the dealer.

Last I saw Atlas SE’s going for mid to high 400’s. Best of luck, OP.

Cool thanks. Ill check it out

I will definitely let yall know. I got pretty close at one dealer yesterday. I just need to find the right one

If you do it, you need to let us know right MEOW!

1 Like

If you’re close to $350 on an SE, take the deal. Most people are leasing Tiguan’s for that kind of money. Atlas’s seem to be in the $400’s

Here’s numbers on a 2018 with a $39k MSRP no tech, this is figuring over 10% off, $1700 lease cash and maybe another $500 for partner program. It’s $380 plus tax if you could find a dealer with the car willing to do the deal, I think realistically you’re closer to $400 with tax but maybe some dealer wants to take a loss, you never know.

1 Like

I agree, would fall in “unicorn” status, maybe.

Recently I quoted Tiguan SE AWD. it is around 370~ (everything rolled into monthly payment)

Please share the dealer information if you could do it.
Thanks.

2018 TIguan SE AWD can be had for under $300, if you can find one.

36/12k I got a 2018 atlas SE with Tech for 400 LA County tax included 800 down to cover 1st payment and DMV fees. MSRP was 37100 got it down to around 31000 including the 1000 drive to decide bonus. Money factor for the 2018 version was way better, just paying around 230 in interest for the whole 36 months.

Can you please share dealer info? I’m interested in leasing one. Thanks!

In December I leased a 2018 “S” FWD for $377 per month with $0 down. (WA tax included in payment)…

I think it’s going to be hard to find and SE AWD for under $400. The residuals kind of suck, or at least they did for the 2018 models in December.

Norm reeves VW super store in Irvine , 20 auto center drive Irvine ca, keep in mind the money factor for the 2019 is way higher than the old 2018 model

Forgot to mention that I got the 2.0t not the v6