SIGNED! $15,040 off of BMW 330i loaner. .768 of 1% on a 24mo 15k/yr Term

Andddd I got Insurance through Geico for $94/mo so we’re all set!

Any details on this? And how it might pertain to loaners?

Same as any other Lease.
So BMWFS requires $100k/300k and $50k property liability
as long as you get a insurance plan which covers those limits, BMWFS is okay with it. You give them the VIN when you start your insurance anyway, they have access to the exact unit you’re gonna be driving.

Be sure to mention any Associatio you’re a part of
for example I got minor discounts for being in Nation Teachers Association and the Military Family Members Association and what not.

Find out if the road home sales event is offered 100% from the maufacturer or if its 50/50 with the dealer. Some of those drive events are really just a 500 or 1k from the manufacturer and the dealer puts down the other half, if they do that you already know thats not on top of their best sales price, its coming out of somewhere.

Hey Johno, congratulations on the beautiful new BMW! I’m not one of the experts here, but I think I did OK this year on leases for my husband and myself. I think yours looks like a solid deal, and most importantly it seems like you’re really excited about it. So I think you should be proud of the deal and enjoy the heck out of the new ride!

One thing – you were asking about the $2k comprehensive/collision deductible. Since I live in Metro Boston, the chances of a fender bender or parking lot ding are pretty high. So I personally am not comfortable with a deductible any higher than $500. I guess you have to ask yourself if coughing up $2k towards a repair where you would be considered at-fault is more palatable than paying a little higher monthly premium. Since it’s a lease, you’re definitely on the hook for any body work. So as I’m old enough to be your mother :wink:, I might recommend that you find out how much extra per month it would be for $500 and $1k deductibles.

Happy driving!

Gemini, I appreciate the insight! The difference between a $1k vs $2k deductible is about 30/mo.

I have had zero incidents on my record since 16 years old (25 now) so I dont have your perspecyive on this.

Now that you brought that up, I will definitely re-evaluate my decision and calculate the cost/risk in a few weeks when the New Car buzz wears off and I think even more logically. As if I’m not a walking robot already with my mindset lol!

Sounds good … you can change coverage amounts at any time.

I predict you’re going to be getting in more steps per day by parking as far away from other cars as possible! :rofl:

1 Like

You know what, since this was a loaner there are some scratches on one of the door panels near the bottom. Like multiple long scratches over 4". I got the car at night. I shouldn’t be charged for that right? How do I prove i didnt do that?

Oh man, you are on the hook for whatever that is not on writing.

Hmmm… you think its worth contacting them with pictures?

As soon as possible - The more you wait the more they’ll give you doubt.

Yes, call them ASAP!

To my knowledge miles over 5k go to regional lease rates which is not pretty at all. I don’t see how this deal got done with new car programs. My guess is that somehow it slipped through and now they’re paying for it. Which does happen on occasion.

But it was definitely the right car at the right time. I have a similar deal right now on a 2017 Loaner 328d xDrive Sports Wagon. About $15k off MSRP which comes out to 25% off. Didn’t even realize I had the car or that it was so heavily discounted until someone inquired about it today. But mine is at only 4,4xx miles so it definitely gets new car programs. Here’s what it looks like at 9.0% sales tax and with loyalty…

Stock #L171213
$54,395 MSRP
$40,900 Your Price

$3,000 Holiday Lease Credit
$1,500 Loyalty Rebate

36 months
10k miles
61% residual
.00152 MF (OAC)
$221 plus tax
$241 including tax
$0 down payment
$1,822 drive offs

THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS MY CO-WORKER JUST SNATCHED IT UP (LITERALLY AS SOON AS HE SAW THE PAYMENT)

Questions can be emailed to me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com but honestly I’m running about 24-36 hours on replies right now. So if you’re interested I would highly suggest you just come in tomorrow and ask for me. And for those out of state or in NorCal I’m sorry but there isn’t enough time to get this deal done logistically before the end of year.

Sorry for the long reply and great job on your deal @Johno!!

3 Likes

Looks like @ruw1090 posted about this wagon - 2017 328d xDrive Wagon Loaner - $313 plus tax

Nice. Too bad you are on the West Coast and I’m at least a year away from my next lease :slight_smile:

Hi Dave

Do you know if loyalty, college, and holiday rebates are all stackable?

Yes do it ASAP! I took my X1 delivery at night too and didn’t notice some scratches since it was bit dark. In the morning I called and they wrote something down on my lease. So make sure I don’t get charge when I turn it in. Some dealer might take your car back and repaint it. My i3 had a long scratch on the back bumper, they offer me for the free paint and provide me a loner car for a week which was pretty nice.

Which is how I discovered it. Hope he moves fast now that it’s out there. Lol

Yes they are.

My coworker just heard about our 328d loaner and now is probably going to buy it for himself. :laughing:

That kinda sucks for @ruw1090, but I guess “you snooze, you lose!”