SIGNED! $15,040 off of BMW 330i loaner. .768 of 1% on a 24mo 15k/yr Term

.768 of 1% rule on a 24mnth 15k Lease!

I spent about 4 months analyzing and learning from this forum and Edmunds.com. I shopped and shopped. I got quoted some Great Deals, but this one had what I wanted (Angel Eyes Beamer, 24 month Lease 15k/yr) and it was a hell of a deal! $346/mo $0 down 24/15k

2017 BMW 330i Loaner w/ 9,303 miles
MSRP: $45,140
Sale: $34,600
less rebates: $4,500 (3k Holiday + 1,500 College Grad)
= $30,100

First Month: $346
Registration and License Fees: $532
Electronic Filing Fee Bullshit: $29
Tax on CCR(Rebates): $252
Doc Fee: $80
Adj. Cap Cost: $32,265
Residual: $26,688
MF: .00152

•15,000 miles per year 24 months
•Monthly including 7.75% sales tax: $346
•Due at Signing: $0

Dealt with Daniel Garza, Internet Sales guy at Shelly BMW in Buena Park, CA.

https://imgur.com/ry63zH3

1 Like

A Couple Concerns/Questions for the Veterans:

1. The Finance Lady did not have the CPO checklist when I was signing. She said her Used Car Manager was already home for the day (We were there until about 10:40pm) so she emailed it to me the next day. The Scanned image has a blank like that makes it impossible to read a half inch column all the way down the paper. I kindly asked her to rescan and email it again today and awaiting response.

2. Whats my best bet as far as Insurance?
    25 yrs old, Nothing on Record, and part of that Military family association that we do to get PenFed. Any recommendations? I’ve shopped around and Geico gave me an effective $94/mo for Full coverage 100k/300k/ plus 50k property liability, but I made the Comp/collision deductibles $2000 is that okay?

3. What the hell is my warranty exactly on a Certified Pre-Owned Service Loaner lease? New car + CPO or just CPO?

Congrats on the car!

Couple questions:

• What’s the money factor on 24/15k?
  • How’d you get the holiday lease credit on a car with 9k miles? Generally I thought cars >5k miles were excluded from the credits?
  • Your residual seems very high, factoring in all the mileage - usually there’s a mileage deduction. What’s the base residual on a 24 mo/15k year lease?

If you qualify, you should get an insurance quote from USAA.

2 Likes

I edited in the MF its .00152 Same buy rate as 36month

So thats where I was iffy. I thought they didn’t qualify, but they claim that there is an exception this month on specific units. I mean… i signed the purchase agreement and it states $4500 in CCR as Rebates and Incentives. My Payment is listed on the Lease Agreement at 346 so I suppose its true.

I believe base residual is 64% and it was 59.15% now right?

I’ll have to research how to qualify for USAA
I’m a Public School Teacher though. I feel like I should be able to get SOMETHING! lol

Edit:

Posted in wrong place. DELETE

He doesn’t. He only joined Penfed and anyone can do it.

I just Tried to Msg you Ursus.
Is the Last page of the CPO checklist a big deal? They emailed me to sign and email it back, but not every number is clearly legible in the scan.

So I’m honestly not 100% sure how we pulled this off. I think… They factored the 4% residual hit since it has 9k miles.
They say it qualified for $4500 in rebates.

They got me a Sick payment and I gave 0 at signing.

What do you think?

btw are the pictures showing up?

I wouldn’t sign anything that I can’t clearly see/understand. Nice looking car, though.

I’ll simply reply with that and request a proper viewable copy.
I have a feeling she will say she can’t find it or something -__-

Thanks btw!
Also, Thank you and Various other Trusted Hackrs who help level the playing field!

Cool, that looks about right then. I think the penalty is $0.25 per mile, so it’s about $2300 on the 9k. Looks like you still came a bit ahead because 64% off MSRP is $28,889 - $26,688 = $2201 vs. $2300 (0.25 * 9k)

As for the credits - good job getting that done! I’ve never seen a dealer do car credits on a car with >5k miles, so congrats!

They remove 500 of the miles, so its really 9,303 - 500 = 8,803 * .25 = $2,200.75

I also gave the incorrect mileage to you guys. it was actually 9303 when all was said and done and a moderate test drive. so 9303-500= 8,803 x .25 = $2,200.75

26,688/45,140 = 59.13% Residual Factor if you want to plug it into leasehackr.

I know they bloated about 250 in fees, but… at this Discount thats no problem at all lol.

Over 5k residual takes a 4% hit

I thought so as well, but looks like it didn’t happen in this deal.

I was confused about that too, but they were adamant that there were exceptions to 2017 service loaners that were Certified Pre-Owned that started literally during the beginning of this month I guess… so idk. I mean the worst that can happen is BMW financial says some money is owed, but thats on the dealership. I did my due diligence.

Maybe there is exception to 4% drop for CPO? @BMW_Dave?

I’ve been hunting for the 330i deals all month, attempting a real strong hack. Some dealers honestly have no idea how to do the demo residual. Some are quoting straight 67/61% irregardless of miles. Some say anything over 7500 miles can’t be leased, some say anything over 5000 miles won’t qualify for rebates.

In this case, if the paperwork is signed and all done, just run with it. Being able to lease a 9000 mile demo shouldn’t be happening.

I to am getting ready to close on a 2017 330ix service loaner. Most dealerships that I have talked to have no idea regarding some incentives as they apply to miles, new, brand new, service loaners, etc. most have told me that cars with over 5000 miles cannot be leased, and incentives cannot be applied to them, thus the discounts on them are much greater. I am still working on the $2000 Road Home Sales Event Allowance that is listed with the $3000 holiday cash. Regardless I believe I will finalize a strong deal on this car before the year ends.