Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Wanted for a friend… Toyota Camry XSE Lease. He resides in NJ. Anybody good with Toyota on here? Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic:Spam

1. 2018/19 Honda Pilot EXL w/Sensing OR Comparable MidSize 3-Row SUV $365+tx w/ $0 DAS
  2. 36/12 or 36/15
  3. South Florida
  4. PM
  5. Costco / National Association of Realtors

Note* Black, Grey or White Exterior, Leather a Must, Good Safety Package

Would Welcome a Loaner Deal on a Higher End or Larger Model Even If Only 24 Months

Thank you!

I’m in los angeles california. I am looking to lease a ford raptor crew cab. Color preference would be blue or white. Minimum out of pocket, 7500-10000 miles annually, 3 years. Please let me know if you have any leads or can give me your experience. Thank you

1 Like

You’ll want to finance in any case, I’ve not seen Ford lease them and if they did they would be about the same monthly as financing. Same with the higher end Mustangs, Ford wants to sell them not lease.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hey all,
Here is what I am looking to get a good price on.

1. 2019/Acura/TLX A Spec (white on red)
  2. 36mo/10k or 12k
  3. Atlanta/GA
  4. PM
  5. Competitive lease. Excellent Credit
    Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I live in the Seattle Area. Looking to lease a car for the first time so not much experience leasing and looking for the cheapest monthly payment for a car. I was pointed to this website for guidance. Any help in regards to deals or good dealerships. I’ve been looking at kias/hyundais but anything in the listed range is fine.

Monthly price range ($150-250)
Mileage( just for work)
No down payment

Thank you,
Shawn

Wanted, 2018 or 19 BMW 540i or X3 M40i or Audi SQ5

Looking to buy immediately.

1. 2018/19 BMW 540i or X3 M40i or Audi SQ5 $600-$700 per month tax included (6%)
  2. 24/15 or 36/15
  3. Southwest Florida/ Ft Myers (will drive to Tampa, Orlando, Saraota, Miami, West Palm, Ft Lauderdale)
  4. Contact via PM or email or tet.
  5. Should qualify for BMW loyalty and Costco.
  6. Perfect credit, Transfer plate, DAS only 1st month, tag, title fee’s.

540i (must have light interior and M sport package)
X3 M40 (must have light interior)
SQ5 Must have light interior (grey)

Best lease / purchase price on base (LE?) Rav4, 94538.

Mother-in-law is looking at a 2015 for $17,800. I saw $2500 cash back for this region on toyota.com - I would guess for around $21k, could get a brand new one? Or a ~$225/month lease (minimum possible miles - they won’t crack 7500 ever)? Or is $250 more realistic?

Curious on this one as well but I’m sure at the lower half of 20k on a Toyota it’s better to purchase.

If you don’t mind travelling to SoCal, I’m sure @Cody_Carter could help you out. He’s got the best Toyota deals in town

1 Like

Thanks. Already reached out to Cody. He wasn’t seeing the $2500 cash back in SoCal, though… Not sure if Toyota’s website is messed up, or it really is that regional.

• Wanted 2018/2019 Civic, Corolla, Mazda 3, Impreza, Elantra, Forte, Golf.
  • Possibly willing to do HR-V, CX-3, or similar if price is right.
  • Looking for under <$200 with $0 down 24/36 month lease with 12/15k miles
  • Base models on each are fine, no preference on color for exterior/interior
  • Pristine credit score over 800

Located in Northern NJ, willing to travel to nearby states

Contact via PM

There’s 3200 of them on dealer lots with 19s hitting soon. I’m surprised Ford isn’t leasing them it’s no longer a limited production truck.

Its regional purchase Rebate. For sure.

1 Like

I’m looking for up to $200 zero down the best bang for your buck type of deal in the Miami area. Will consider anything. Looking for a midsize sedan, but OK with something on a smaller side.
24/36 month lease 10k miles is OK, will consider 7.5k if the car is great / “premiumish”.
Great credit 800+

Hi all,

I’m looking for the following, in North Texas but will be willing to go out of state for a killer deal. I have 800+ credit, currently lease a Mercedes and Lexus. Has to be 10K/year lease.

1. 2019 Cadillac CTS - V-sport
  2. 2019 BMW 540i M - M sport, premium, executive package

Thanks!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Cadillac CT6 similar to this build:
    Budget: $400/month $0 down
    https://www.cadillac.com/sedans/ct6-sedan/build-and-price/summary?styleId=390675&rpo=LGX,M5N,Q6M,GB8,AR9,HKW,IO6&ss=H4sIAAAAAAAAAHWQPQ6CQBCFH2y00MbExNhzAjWilAvyL6gQorHX0s7eC1h5Qw9hqzNANmjwJZud7+3O2x8AI+D6ROc1hH66QC9ysPfF2nn2uN+ggdWHmOQexNo/QCTzFMJzLYidmUD4klBmhMGUVsONSVW8pwV7+Sah0gDCMAwqqsQyTwG3K+BoBRTSgKSgqVsbvAs6uVvZ6kYtLl9MxfFVFfDTFPATFaS21UiqJVJn0eLyj6jGLDqWp1ZjjN+iBwkHK7jw4CNAiAgxvhP/6gOilTQPxgEAAA==&postalCode=46201
    Or Lexus ES similar to this build:
    https://lexus.us/2ybBfbY

2. Term/Mileage 24-36 months 15,000 miles per year (preferred)

3. Region/State
    Indianapolis, IN

4. Preferred method of contact
    Email PM

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Credit score 710 with revolving credit card balance plus student loan. Always paid on time but my utilization rate is high.

Income $67,000.

Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

So you want a $67k CT6 with 15k/yr for $400/mo with $0 down? Okay…

1 Like