Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Just curious what is the main driver that those prices are not available any longer?
Sales are down 7% from 2017 and it will continue to decline.

Money factor (Interest) has risen, Fleet has gotten worse, Residuals are different, MSRP is higher, fewer incentives…

a lease today doesn’t guarantee you’ll be able to get the same lease 3 years from now.

Do you think guys is possible to get a lease deal about $399/month tax included for an A4 base msrp 42000
3k down 36/7,5k or thats just a dream?

location would help

Florida, but i can travel for a good deal

Thank you for your help

I cant find this Vin number on stock. :frowning:

Loooing for 2018 dodge durango rt awd in south cali

Looking for a VW atlas SEL R-line or Jeep GC High Altitude. 36/12. Rate similar to what’s been posted in marketplace previously.

I’m in south Florida but will work with anyone if they’re ok with out of area buyer. I can do a deal this weekend if you can.

Looking for a Lexus NX in the DMV area. 10-12k miles, 36 months, max down payment $1k

Sisters car is officially broken and I would like to arrange a lease for her by the end of the weekend or next week to limit how long she needs to rent a car. She’s in Palo Alto, and just needs a four door sedan at a decent price (read <$250ish/mth). No real car preference at the moment but would like to give her some choices. 36mth/12k or 15k. Time is of the essence. Happy to pay her broker fee if someone can help her all the way through to her driving off the lot. Please PM me as I will be checking my messages frequently.

Been looking to get my newly licensed son a car in the 3 to 4 range and am now considering a cheap lease so he will have some thing with modern safety features and reliability. Is a lease around 175 or less possible these days? In the chicago market on not picky on brand

1 Like

Not $175, but low 200’s/190’s with drive offs.

And as long as you aren’t registering in Chicago (Chicago double taxes leases)

2018 Tiguan
36/12
$180 Monthly
Drive Off = 1st month + DMV + taxes
Socal

Just FYI, this is probably not feasible/realistic. Not saying the prices on the link below (@rubbergash deals) are the absolute lowest you’ll find, but they should give you a good idea of what you should expect your payments to look like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1NQhqMhTXSYrH2KMIiIJZftLo2C13uOkopbqRUPB3r-I/htmlview

1 Like

in vegas got 7mos left on q50…228 a month

vegas here…q50 lease 7 months left 228/month

Hi All,

Looking for the below:

Audi A4 with Nav (virtual cockpit), heated seats, and black optic package.
Exterior Color: Glacier White Metallic or Ibis White
Interior Color: Black/Red Stitching

Keen on getting one ASAP.
Thanks!

There is one mobility loaner with 500 miles, but black. Everything else is there. Interested?

1. Year/Make/Model: 2018,Nissan Sentra
  2. Budget or Vehicle Type: First month down only
  3. Term/Mileage: 36/22,500
  4. Region/State: Nassua County, Long Island
  5. Preferred method of contact: Message/Email
  6. Current vehicle: I lease a Nissan that expires on 10-31-18. Ready to act now!