Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Why not just throw a seat cover on the rear seat and call it a day? If cloth is your only holdback, a cheap seat cover would easily take care of the kiddo issue.

350 including tax? How much down? If 0, either drop a trim level or look at another make.

Ideally, $350 tax included. Based on what I saw for the 2018 model upfront costs are about $2,500 which I’m okay with.

I’m not seeing a lot of responses on this but hey if anyone is looking to unload a Clarity!

2018/Honda/Clarity PHEV - Base
[36 mo/12k]
[Southern California]
[PM/Response]

Looking to buy within the next 30 days.

Audi A3/A4/Q3, BMW 3 series - open to service loaners
10k/36 or 10k/24
Located in CT but open to out of state
excellent credit
Max $350/month, open to DAS costs and MSDs

Looking to lease a 2018 S90 T5 Momentum AWD, $57k msrp, 36/10k in NY area, will $3500 out of pocket with $400 monthly be realistic to ask at the dealer? (tax, bank, tags included…) Thanks in advance!

it is doable i believe. I think @tieroneleasing has it a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Can you PM me the E300 details you referring to?

I think he’s asking, not offering it

@nyclife works CA…not sure if he deals Infiniti out there though. MB should be ok (or was at one time).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Couple suggestions

Hi Hackrs,

I am new to this forum. I live in Denver and I am looking to lease a Volvo s90.
Can you help me on how to get the best possible deal ? I see a few cars at my local dealer (a T5 Momentum) priced at 46k.
I want to lease it at 10k miles/24months.

Thanks

Start getting quotes and posting them here, you’ll have to do the leg work or get a broker

Thanks for your quick reply. I am going to get some quotes today.

Just curious - do you happen to know any broker in Denver area ?? I am a newbie on leasing cars.

I moved it to the “Wanted” thread. When you get quotes, open new thread under “Ask…”
Also, @Bruce_Smith used @Benedetto (broker) for the Denver area, I think.

Sure thing :slight_smile: Apologies if I posted my ask in the wrong place.

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/ if you’re a member of a credit union they might have one too. I’d get quotes yourself and post them here, that’s a good starting point. The sucky part about Denver area is you don’t have allot of dealers, more so with Volvo.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Volvo S90 - Denver

Minneapolis

Hi there,

I’m helping my friend in Miami / South Florida lease a Chevy Bolt EV. Can anyone recommend a good Chevrolet dealer who has been a good “friend to the Leasehackr forum.” I’m in SoCal and I guess I’m looking for the Florida equivalent to @chevysalesgirl … someone who is no BS, gives competitive quotes online, and makes the process easy.

Thank you!

1 Like