Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Start getting quotes and posting them here, you’ll have to do the leg work or get a broker

Thanks for your quick reply. I am going to get some quotes today.

Just curious - do you happen to know any broker in Denver area ?? I am a newbie on leasing cars.

I moved it to the “Wanted” thread. When you get quotes, open new thread under “Ask…”
Also, @Bruce_Smith used @Benedetto (broker) for the Denver area, I think.

Sure thing :slight_smile: Apologies if I posted my ask in the wrong place.

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/ if you’re a member of a credit union they might have one too. I’d get quotes yourself and post them here, that’s a good starting point. The sucky part about Denver area is you don’t have allot of dealers, more so with Volvo.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Volvo S90 - Denver

Minneapolis

Hi there,

I’m helping my friend in Miami / South Florida lease a Chevy Bolt EV. Can anyone recommend a good Chevrolet dealer who has been a good “friend to the Leasehackr forum.” I’m in SoCal and I guess I’m looking for the Florida equivalent to @chevysalesgirl … someone who is no BS, gives competitive quotes online, and makes the process easy.

Thank you!

1 Like

Looking for an SUV or 4x4 lease under $300/month. I am 6’5”, so some vehicles won’t work. Looking into Subaru Forester, JeepGrand Cherokee, Toyota or anything else really. NYC, NJ, or Long Island.

Do you want options, or just a steering wheel + pedal is ok? Under 300/mo would be doable on a fair amount if you’re looking at base model. If you start adding options, that limits your search.

Looking for anything around $300 or less (preferably low 2’s). Camry/Accord/Sonata or better if you can swing it like an Infiniti deal perhaps.

Located in Central Florida with Tier 1 credit

I’m in Will county. Are these deals different then what the dealers are offering on their sites?

No dealers don’t advertise them that low, but feel free to shop around beforehand!

Let’s try not to clutter up the wanted posts!
Feel free to text/call me at 224-616-8158

Looking for an Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio or BMW 330e/340i/530e/540i or Genesis G70 (once they actually come out). Not too picky or in much of a hurry, but if there is a good deal and my wife likes the car, I’m willing to jump on it. Black on Black is preferred.

I live in the Bay Area. If I don’t lease something by the end of the year, I’ll probably just buy something used or CPO or maybe a new G70 if they don’t lease well.

A G70 is most likely not going to lease well right out of the gate, and you probably won’t start seeing lease deals on them until next year sometime.

For you Chevy dealers/salesmen(woman)…

Have the numbers come out yet for the 2019 Camaro? I see it up on the Chevy website configurator so Im guessing a few dealers have them on their lots already.

If so, what are we looking at on 24 or 36 month programs (hopefully not atrocious?)

Got my eye on the 4 cylinder turbo with 1LE track package with manual trans :sunglasses::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Almost pulled the trigger on a 2016 1LT with RS package back in 2016 but the numbers changed dramatically the following month and didn’t make sense.

Hoping the numbers look good. TIA

No lease numbers on 2019 Camaro that I see.

The 2018 numbers are so bad it would be impossible to get a deal. Much better off to purchase.

If the 18 numbers are bad, you can just about guarantee the 19s will be worse when they’re finally released.

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2018-19/Lexus- RX or RC with Nav+Luxury Pkg + Cold Pkg
Term/Mileage: 27 months/ 30,000
Preferred method of contact: Email/Inbox
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Currently leasing Lexus
Budget: Around $500+tax
Downpayment: $1000

Sorry to barge in this thread. Hope @Sabut and Others don’t mind.

Can anyone help me in getting a 2018 XC60 T5 or T6 Insc under 36/10k for under 600?

In FL 33324.

Thank you.