Off Topic Landfill

I meant OP achieving their goals. E.g. suggesting swapalease.

We’re way off topic - happy to take this offline after we get moved to OT Landfill.

Oh I see what you mean. Even then I’d venture that anyone posting here already knows about swapalease

1 Like

What if someone changes there driver license address (FL dmv costs $25 and half hr) to match a friend or family member who has costco and then uses the pin ? :sunglasses:

Dmv requires proof of address don’t they? Such as utility bill.

For address change on driver license, I dont think so. You can just go online and request as well. Gorenew.com

sorry to be offtrack but I am so so confused, may be some experts can help me see through the clouds!!

My Camry lease gets over in 3 weeks (Jul 1) so first dilemma is to pull the trigger today (I’m sorta ready) or wait hoping for better deals given Jul. 4th weekend.

If I stay with Toyota, I save about $900 right away ($500 loyalty + $395 disposition waived) so if I am getting a RAV4 LE ($230s) or a Highlander LE ($300) then that will come down to another $30 savings every month.

On the other hand, the Infiniti or Nissan Rogue deals posted are very lucrative as well but I loose Toyota loyalty and Disposition fee waiver …

apologies again for an offtrack conversation but hoping for some sane heads and land me with a great deal in the next 4 weeks!

I’m very interested in the deal, Please pm me.

July 4th weekend deals is just a gimmick.

1 Like

I am in Northern Virginia

Thank you. I will check if that can be added to the quote

Here are the items included in the different packages. You can determine which ones are mandatory for you.

1 Like

Question is if that’s worth a bunch more over the the base…

Agree and imho, the DAP offers more value than P+, but they build on each other, so you cant just pick and choose.

Thanks …

Wished they made one of those Column comparisons chart so it’s easy to see through which model has what and what not

The only reason, IMO, to get P+ is if you are getting DAP

Agreed, the only features I care for are the safety ones.

You don’t think NAV would be a reason to get Premium +?

For 3000 dollars? When we all have smartphones that have nav for free?

4 Likes

Exactly. Nav is mostly useless.

Unfortunately, for what I do for a living, I need it in my vehicle & like the larger screen. Nav does not work on my phone while I am on the phone which is most of the time.