Off Topic Landfill

You think she’ll have 9 payments left after she makes her Jan 1 payment?

I don’t know, didn’t pay attention to her schedule. She may be a month ahead or not, the account info is confusing. It shows 25 payments left, yet I think it counts a payment that hasn’t been made but scheduled (Oct 16 according to her). At least that’s what they told me when I tried to figure out my pull-ahead availability hoping it was based on 9 payments rather than 9 months.

Trick question? LOL

Let’s make a simple analogy- pretend it’s a 1 month pull ahead and your lease expires Dec 15th. You make your last payment by Nov 15th. You paid your 2nd to the last payment by Oct 15th, so there’s only one payment remaining. To have the number of payments and months left be the same, you have to turn the car in on the day the last payment is due. But there’s only been one payment due since Oct 15th, 2 months prior to lease expiration. It’s obviously most efficient to drive the car as close to 30 days after making your 2nd to the last payment since you’ve paid for that, right?

I just talked to my “source,” and he said as long as there are 9 payments remaining and they’re scheduled payments (meaning the 10th to last payment wasn’t made early), you can do the pull ahead once the payment is credited on Volvo’s side. He said you could be 9 months and 3 weeks ahead of the lease expiration chronologically and qualify. (If you did that, you have effectively walked away from 3 weeks worth of use of the car).

You can argue all you want, but I’d suggest talking to a supervisor at VCFS or something before you insist you have to be within 9 months of lease maturity date. They mean 9 months worth of scheduled payments.

TL;DR
Don’t you get it? Read again:

You were wrong, so grow a pair and accept it.
Read the first paragraph that clearly states “if you have nine (9) or fewer months…receive a waiver of up to nine (9) monthly payments…”

Is it necessary to say “grow a pair and accept it.” This is undignified, unnecessary, and unprofessional.

WIth 9 remaining payments, there could be 10 months time-wise from expiration, agree or not? I just talked to the market manager for VCFS and confirmed as stated above.

Believe what you want, but you are the one that’s wrong. What you’re saying makes no sense. Volvo means 9 payments left = 9 months left.

Spam removed 202020

Why would he laugh at me? Unlike YOU, I’ve posted very little. Do you even have a job? It seems that all you ever do is post on this website.

Because I think you are funny and you make me laugh :thinking:
I take moderation here very seriously. Why else would the owners pay me so much?

Ya, especially when someone proves you wrong. Just ask KD2. You always come through in fine style by merging and purging them right into landfill.
Didn’t realize moderators were such highly paid professionals. Next to Walmart greeters, you must really be raking in the BIG BUCKS, huh?

I hide my own posts with the wrong info in the landfill also. You got me.
How much does a retired math teacher make, so I can give you correct answer about my pay here? :grin:
Who’s KD2?
Edit: @delta737h I can see you are still working on your reply, but unfortunately I need to leave. But first I need to fulfill my duties. You know where to find this conversation. Best. P.S. Your reply wiil also go there

Yup, Uranus is at it again. Sends me to landfill just because he felt embarrassed or proven wrong.

2020202020202020202020… grrrr!

This is the best you could do after typing your reply for half an hour? LOL

That’s why Uranus put you in landfill. You’ve proven him wrong again. So, he continues to hide.

How do you know I didn’t get sidetracked doing something else? Glad you’re keeping track of not only me but of my time as well. Why don’t you run to the barber shop and watch them give haircuts. You desperately need something productive to do.

How??? From who?

I’ve beat all of these deals check out my profile! So has @aronchi

Very nice. Can you provide the details @dan5.5 ?:wink:

1 Like

Cool story

1 Like