Off Topic Landfill

Look out for the law. The fuggin leasehackr sheriffs in town

Because I am not a member of ISIS.

My neighbor asked if I knew of a cheap SUV lease deal available. A day later, no BS, I got an email from a broker I got a quote from five months ago. Unfortunately, the deals include conquest and my friend is NOT currently leasing so not going to get any the deals below:

Also 2018 Kia Optima EX Hybrid with back up camera, allow wheels, Navi, Bluetooth, leather seats and more:
MSRP: $31.6K
$1999 down 36/10 @ $299 including SOCAL Tax or 24/12 at $309 (1999 down) after taxes

Sorry do not know any lease details but if you PM me I can send you his name and text number to ask those questions.

Also sorry to the Forum police if I posted something wrong.

There is a history here, so I will remove your post.

Follow guidelines.

Stick to one post like the remaining brokers. You’re spamming at this point. @Ursus @max_g @jon correct me if I’m wrong.

This is my only market place post. Don’t clog it up please. My others were deleted

His other threads have been closed and hidden.

Fair enough. Saw one was hidden…didn’t notice the rest were gone.

Does he have any type of certification, or license to get that registered business moniker?

I would be very wary of dealing with someone without the qualification, and giving him the moniker feels like an endorsement.

I have a registered LLC, and a c-corp registered in pa, and Delaware. Thanks you for your concern! I’m not selling anything here

No, he does not. Michael does the registrations. LH registration is just that - to show that someone’s doing business here, nothing more.

If my tax id account is needed to register here I’d be more than happy to share that with the proper authority

I’ve tried to stay away from commenting because I’m not about drama. But I’m curious if you are working for Free on the customer side as a consultant; Are you getting a fee from the dealer?Kickback from Salesman? Or do you have a ton of time on your hands to just help everyone out?

I’ve never received anything from a dealer but a great price on my personal vehicles. I don’t take a kick back from my dealers.

Cool so you are just doing it because you have extra time and like to help?

It’s good networking for my other businesses. I guess that’s my agenda here. And I like to help people get good deals, I help a few honest sales guys get more clients. I don’t see the problem with that at all. Again, not one person has complained about my help on here, if and when that happens, feel free to lynch me.

1 Like

To be fair, I think there might be a few other unlicensed “brokers” here. They just keep low profile. Well, in fact I know there are some.

1 Like

You are a better man than I. :smile:

1 Like

Honestly If I wanted to broker I could do it from my New Jersey adddress since they don’t need a license in that state. I’m not a BROKER. Sorry for the confusion before. I’m going to start a new marketplace thread if this is clogged up again. I’m fine with answering your questions to clarify my intentions.